- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 134 millimeters
- Lens height: 40 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Tifosi Lust style is outfitted with beautiful details that also are functional. The temple offers signature design elements but also venting that keep you cool and help the lenses from fogging when enjoying your favorite activity.
Tifosi Strong, Adjustable Ear Pieces
Every Tifosi sunglass has our logo right on the lens. Our ear pieces are made of a supple, hydrophilic rubber that allow for a comfortable fit, limiting slippage. Keep your sunglasses secure and enhance your performance while running, cycling or hiking.
Tifosi Optics utilizes decentered shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses. This technology eliminates distortion and prevents unwanted magnification. While engaging in the rigors of everyday life, the Tifosi Lust has you covered.
Style and technology go hand in hand with the Lust from Tifosi. This pair of sunglasses has a lightweight, yet almost-indestructible grilamid frame, hydrophilic temples and nose pads that increases grip with perspiration, and UV coated lenses for optical clarity and sun protection.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.3 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LFST08S
- Item model number: 8070405479
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I would like to have would be polarising, but the lens colour is good and cuts glare without being too dark, or any gross colour distortions.