Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on June 26, 2015
I have fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis so I try everything to tone down the pain. Love all the tiger balm products. This particular formula I gave my mother to try. She had been using aspercreme, even though she has been instructed not to take aspirin. She has carpal tunnel area pain and aggravates it each day at work. She started using this and loved it, says she has to reapply every 4 hours, but it takes away her pain. She already had me reorder for her.
on April 2, 2017
great product.
on November 20, 2013
For those who suffer from back aches or other sore muscles, and especially for those who also have skin that reacts negatively against various types of glue-on patches, this stuff can make the difference between getting to sleep now, versus not at all. Amazing product.
on January 26, 2015
Shipped very quickly (hence the star), but it is not like the ointment. It's in a tube, but it's liquid which pours out all over your clothes. It doesn't provide the warmth that the ointment does, and yet the fumes irritate the eyes. Now I have to keep searching for something that works, instead of the Tiger Balm I'm used to. Also non-greasy, and won't stain clothes? Please tell that to the stuff in the tube I got! It seems to have forgotten those details.
on April 28, 2014
I use this on my knee after running. It seriously stops the pain and soreness after about 10 or less seconds.

This stuff is magic and I carry it with me when I am super sore.

Easier to apply then the original tiger balm where you have about a fingers worth of medication. This stuff you just squeeze out and rub on. It's that easy.

- Damon1974
on August 17, 2016
This cream has been the only topical that I've ever found that alleviates my hip/shoulder/back pain. I use it often at night to get to sleep and then in the AM when I wake up with stiffness. I prefer it to a pill. Tiger balm cream is a terrific product!
on September 3, 2014
It helps in reducing muscle sore and my family has used this product over generations, so I am pleased.
on July 20, 2014
My wife and I have used Tiger Balm for years. We think it is one of the best muscle balms on the market, but it is hard to find in our local market. We have to come to Amazon to find it and buy it. Tiger balm does have a smell to it which some people might not like. I actually like the scent myself.
on December 18, 2014
Tiger Balm Analgesics Muscle Rub... from Bee Line Industries is an amazing salve, ointment or balm. My feet have painfully hurt for over two years, rarely with any reprieve... That is until I discovered, "TIGER BALM"... With generous applications, I've known reprieve for a while... A+! With gratitude I recommend this pain reliever, "TIGER BALM" muscle-rub...
on October 10, 2016
This cream is great, glad it is white and does not cause staining on clothes, price is great; and I am getting good relief of muscle aches quickly. I ordered one, then one more!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question