Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 6, 2016
I have been doing Kung Fu for about four years and overall I am pleased with these shoes. The carrying case is a nice extra. Make sure you read the sizing chart as I am a US Women's 7, but need a 5H. Here are the pros and cons, from my point of view:

PROS:
* Great for narrow feet like mine
* Lightweight
* They somewhat protect your feet but are unobtrusive enough for kicking, stance work, etc.
*They look nice
* The pivot points are a nice feature because in Kung Fu, you do a lot of pivoting between stances and in forms

CONS:
* The soles wear out quickly if you train a lot. I usually go through two pairs of these a year, but it might be due to the thin carpeted floor in my school. My most recent pair lasted me about nine months. The other day, the left sole split after I was working on leg sweeps from a low stance. I wonder if wooden flooring is better for these types of shoes.
* The shoelaces on top aren't always easily tightened. I usually have to relace, tighten, and double knot the shoelaces after warmups.
on October 31, 2016
I really can't understand this brand size or reviews! Please help. My daughter wears 4. All reviews say to buy one size smaller but to be on the safest side I bought size 4 and fits half of her feet. It's so small! What size should I buy? If you have a shoe so inconsistent on size you should expose the measure. The blue one in the picture is size 3,5!!!! How this can be a 4?!?! Feeling lost. The quality looks good but unfornatelly I liked the shoes, need them but returning and afraid to buy again and go wrong again!
review image
on November 15, 2016
My daughter love her shoes! It's getting a little cold outside now and in her Tae Kwon Do class Ll of the kids are starting to wear their shoes... my daughter felt left out (since she's the new kid in the class) so I decided instead of paying the Armand a leg the school wanted for some Tae Kwon Do shoes I would order them off Amazon. Great shoe and True to size. I'm so proud of myself for buying such a great shoe!
on April 24, 2017
I have it for about 6 months. i go to my club 1 or 2 times if lucky. let say 2 times. that would be around 24 times for an hour or so wearing it. Never set a step outside. there is a crack in the sole I just noticed but it looks like it was there for a while. so, judge for yourself of the shoes quality. it not cheap as the price go but it is cheap. could not give less stars with a review.
on April 5, 2018
I purchased these shoes because I have a pair of black ones I purchased about 3 years ago. I absolutely love them and wear them at every exercise/Tai Chi class I have. I purchased the white pair for just to have the color option with clothing. They are comfortable, supportive-yet flexible. The sole is not slippery but allows me the ability to pivot easily. I definitely have recommended them to others.
on May 23, 2015
The leather is nowhere near as soft and pliable as the black pair I already have, which is the main reason I wanted a pair in white. The other problem is big: whoever is the manufacturer has added 1/4 in height at the back of the shoe. I am small and wear a size six shoe which means that the back/side of the shoe hits the bone on my ankles when I try to wear the shoe. Impossible to wear like that as the bones get soar and raw quickly. Definitely not the same shoe! Every thing seems to be different, not just the color!
on January 25, 2018
I purchased these shoes for my 6 year old to wear for his JKD classes. He loves them and gets lots of compliments when he wears them. They certainly have a nice look! However, they definitely seem to run a little small. I would size up next time.
on May 29, 2014
I have been a martial artist for 29 years and I usually prefer to go barefoot while training. When I do wear foot while training I want something light and durable, something like what I wear in the real world. These Tiger Claw shoes fit that bill nicely. The sole stands up to turning and twisting on the mats and carpet while training foot work and kicks, and the uppers hold up to kicking the bag or focus pads at full power.
on June 13, 2016
Have tried several brands of Chinese shoes for tai chi, ordered online from different companies. Primary problem has been with fit. Shoes are generally very slim cut and narrow. By sizing up considerably--ordered Men's 9 for my Women's size 9 wide foot--I was actually able to get my foot in the shoe. The shoe was advertised as being "leather." It is not leather--it is vinyl or "faux" leather. It also has very little support. I did send them back because of the vinyl. A friend had them and said the vinyl made her feet sweat almost immediately. This might not be a problem for everyone. They otherwise seem like they would be good for tai chi. Very good service for shipping.
on September 27, 2017
The sizes run small size 3 wasnt a US size 3. The shoe looks of goid quality but honestly not needed. I noticed everyone who performed with similar shoes slipped and slide and lost points during competitions and those who performed with a regular pair of sneaker did very well, So i would recommend a pair of low cut light weight sneakers.