Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About the product
- For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club.
- Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package. Enhanced visuals showcase high fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National.
- Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot.
- Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Start your journey down the “Road to the Masters” with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. Embark on the “Road to the Masters” as your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through Q School, Nationwide Tour, and finally, the PGA Tour. Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year!
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is a multiplayer golf game for PC and Mac that allows players to step into the shoes of some of the greatest pro golfers on the PGA tour as they go for the ultimate prize in the sport, the Masters title. Play championship courses like Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Link and others. Rely on the advice of your trusted caddie. Relive memorable Masters moments and climb in the PGA ranks in your quest for the legendary green jacket. Additional features include: an all-new career mode, commentary by Jim Nantz and David Feherty, online multiplayer support, over 20 in-game golfers and more.
The Quest for the Green Jacket Begins
Winning the Masters Tournament represents one of the sport's greatest accomplishments. Now for the first time in franchise history you too can take part in golf's annual springtime tradition at Augusta National by competing against the world's best for the legendary green jacket. Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters. Rely on the advice of your caddie to strategize and focus your game while feeling the intensity of the PGA Tour season. Your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA Tour. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year.
Key Game Features
- Play the Hallowed Grounds of Augusta National Golf Club - For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club. Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive Green Jacket.
- Masters Moments - Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- The Caddie Experience - Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot. As your caddie's knowledge of each course increases, he will level up through "Course Mastery," making him even more valuable to your success.
- Climb the World Ranking - Feel the pressure of an all-important putt while working your way through the amateur tour, the Nationwide Tour and Q-School. Perform well enough to earn a spot on the PGA Tour. In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, the all-new career mode closely mirrors the real-life journey of an amateur golfer as they strive to make it onto the PGA Tour.
- Tiger at the Masters - Relive each of Tiger's four wins at the Masters by attempting to equal or beat his scores in each round of the Tournament.
- Explore Augusta - Hole-by-hole descriptions of one of the most famous courses in the world - Augusta National Golf Club.
- Photo Game Face - Upload your own image and create your golfer using the Photo Game Face technology.
- Gameplay Enhancements - Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point. In Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters, players will have the ability to jump start their career mode as they will be able to carry over their XP from last year's game.
- Broadcast Presentation - Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package. Enhanced visuals showcase high fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National. For the first time in franchise history, the game will feature 3D grass, which will appear and respond more like actual grass.
- New Players - Over 20 professional golfers to choose from, including Zach Johnson (2007 Masters Champion) and Bubba Watson (2010 Ryder Cup - Team USA).
- 14 Championship Courses - In addition to Augusta National Golf Club and its Par 3 Course, take on the best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated courses including Pebble Beach, St. Andrews Links, TPC at Sawgrass and many more.
- 3 Months of Membership to Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online - Access an extensive catalogue of online features via Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online. Enjoy multi-player modes such as Stroke Play, Match Play, Skins, Group Play and Group Tournaments, live chat, access to more than 25 world famous courses and more.
Minimum System Requirements
The Masters Career Mode.
The best championship courses.
Q School Career Mode.
A lineup of 20 pro golfers.
Top customer reviews
Graphics are stunning. Offers both the main Augusta National course and the Par 3 course.
Requires installation of Origin online gaming program before installation of TW12. Does not have printed manual and CD-Rom manual is very poor. There is no guide to show one how to properly play the game. One must learn by trial and error. Most features, such as the pro shop, are only available online. Only 3 click or true swing shot making are available. There is no 2 click. One can only play an exhibition round as a guest offline. There are no computer golfers or any way to play against the computer. The only commentary offline is Jim Nantz's fly by preview of each hole. An internet connection is required even though one does not want to play online. As most stores do not carry this version, it should be fully advertised as extremely limited except for online play.
Conclusion: I told EA Sports that failure to offer TW12 for PC and also PSP would be a slap in the face to those of us who have faithfully supported prior PC and PSP versions of the Tiger Woods series because of the inclusion of the long awaited Masters. It is still a slap in the face and an insult. Tiger Woods 08 for PC is (even though is only available used) is a much better value. There are web sites in which one can download a small free installer program and a multitude of free add-on courses including 2 versions of Augusta National and the Par 3 courses.
The graphics are, to say the least, not up to EA's usual standards (the greens are just another shade of color from fairways/rough, with little detail). Honestly, the 2008 version's graphics are far superior.
To take advantage of all the features, you MUST play online, even if you would prefer not to. The Pro Shop, which really is the engine of the game, is only available to you online, which, coincidentally, is through EA's Origin portal, which will gladly sell you a dozen other courses for a nominal fee of about $25.00! If you choose to play offline, all that is offered is the bare bones version with no room for player development, characterization, etc. The manual is also only available online. Why did EA bother with the box and the disk?
My only guess is that EA had to pay the good folks at Augusta so much $$$ to use "Masters" in their title that they had little $ left to produce a masterful product.
The voice commentary given for each hole is good but I miss the antagonism given when you hit a terrible shot. Those are two of the more prominent issuses I have with this software.
I would NOT recommend it to anyone.
Game will play with the default settings. There is no Game face. No earning credits for game accessories and skill levels.
This game is not worth $10.00 Let alone $100.00