Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club.
- Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package and provide the play-by-play of each swing.
- Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot.
- Jump into the family-fun mode of mini-golf. Designed to promote golfer balance, players can earn "Balance Points" in Arcade Mode to activate a power shot or jump into Pro Mode for realistic golf experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. Embark on the "Road to the Masters" as your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through Q School, Nationwide Tour, and finally, the PGA TOUR. If you need a break from the grind of tournament action, play a round of mini-golf on one of five fun-filled layouts. Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year!
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is a multiplayer golf game for Wii that allows players to step into the shoes of some of the greatest pro golfers on the PGA tour as they go for the ultimate prize in the sport, the Masters title. Play championship courses like Augusta National Golf Club. Rely on the advice of your trusted caddie. Relive memorable Masters moments and climb in the PGA ranks in your quest for the legendary green jacket. Additional features include: mini-golf fun, commentary by Jim Nantz and David Feherty, 4-player support online and offline, top talent golfers from the tour, Balance Board support and more.
The Quest for the Green Jacket Begins
Winning the Masters Tournament represents one of the sport's greatest accomplishments. Now for the first time in franchise history you too can take part in golf's annual springtime tradition at Augusta National by competing against the world's best for the legendary green jacket. Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters. Rely on the advice of your caddie to strategize and focus your game while feeling the intensity of the PGA TOUR season. Your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA TOUR. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year.
Key Game Features
- Play the Hallowed Grounds of Augusta National Golf Club – For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club. Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive Green Jacket.
- Masters Moments – Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- The Caddie Experience – Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot. As your caddie's knowledge of each course increases, he will level up through "Course Mastery," making him even more valuable to your success.
- Climb the World Ranking – Feel the pressure of an all-important putt while working your way through the amateur tour, the Nationwide Tour and Q-School. Perform well enough to earn a spot on the PGA Tour. In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, the all-new career mode closely mirrors the real-life journey of an amateur golfer as they strive to make it onto the PGA Tour.
- Stay in Balance – For the first time, get into a stance utilizing Wii Balance Board gameplay integration. Designed to promote golfer balance, players can earn "Balance Points" in Arcade Mode to activate a power shot or jump into Pro Mode for the most realistic golf experience possible.
- All-New Commentary Team – Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package and provide the play-by-play of each swing.
- The Best Golfers in the World - Hit the links as the top talent in golf, including PGA TOUR Rookie of the Year Rickie Fowler, past Masters champion Zach Johnson, Ryder Cup participant Bubba Watson, and many more.
- Mini-Golf - If you're ready to take a break from grinding on the tough courses, jump into the family-fun mode of mini-golf. This year's game has five courses, including a new Boardwalk style layout.
The best championship courses.
True caddie experience.
An all-new career mode.
Clear objectives in-game.
Top customer reviews
I got this game from Amazon and it arrived very quickly.
I'm not an avid golfer but I've been eyeing this series since Tiger PGA 10 but I did not have Wii Motion Plus. By the time I got Wii Motion Plus Tiger 11 was out and then I heard that Tiger 12 would feature all the great content of the previous games but will be set around The Masters AND Wii Balance Board support so I waited a little longer and boy am I glad I did!
Tiger 12 for the Wii w/ Wii Motion Plus is one of the best golf games I have ever played. The game play options are very robust. You can tell the game developers have had some time to polish this formula rather than start from scratch from every release.
I have only put a little time into the game so far but WOW! I have found the caddy very helpful and the controls are incredible! Even though there is Move for the PS3 and Kinenct for the 360 (although absent for Tiger 12 for some reason), Tiger 12 proves that when in the right hands, Wii Motion Plus can do more than just hold its own against the new motion controllers. If not convinced, just play Disc Golf with Wii Motion Plus. Disc Golf is just one of the bonus games but a lot of effort has been put into it outside of the game play. There are numerous courses available for it as well as with the main golf game. I was even able to play Disc Golf on my home town course of Torrey Pines in San Diego.
I did not see this mentioned before but Tiger 12 also supports the Nintendo Weather Channel like before! It is pretty awesome to think that the course you are playing in the game has the exact weather conditions of the real course in real time! SWEET! It is little touches like this that make this game AWESOME!
The graphics are also really good on my HDTV. Sure this is not a PS3 or Xbox 360 but how good does a golf game have to look? The game looks great and if you have an HDTV and you have not upgraded your packed in composite cables for component cables, it is definitely time for an upgrade so you can see just what the Wii can output.
Plus, I don't know if this is in every game but my game from Amazon came with a free 1 year subscription for either Golf Digest of Golf World.
With the Wii Balance board to help with my posture, the accuarate controls of Wii Motion Plus and my 1 year subscription to a golf magazine, I think I just might become a golfer after all :)
Most recent customer reviews