FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Improve your game with a true-to-life golf swing. Experience authentic golf that emulates your swing style as you drive the ball down the fairway or sink a 30 foot putt.
- For one week each spring, golf's greatest players from around the world gather on the sacred grounds of Augusta National Golf Club and now you can take part in one the greatest traditions in sports, the Masters Tournament.
- Take on the best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated championship golf courses around the globe, including the St. Andrews Links, Pebble Beach Golf Links, TPC Sawgrass and many more.
- Optional PlayStation Move support, which allows you to better relive Tiger Woods' most memorable accomplishments and experience his impact on the sport of golf.
- Invite friends to join exclusive online country clubs and team up to gain quicker access to downloadable features or compete against other club members for the coveted Club Championship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The world's #1 selling golf game is back and ready for another season of PGA TOUR golf. Put real-life swing in-game with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 as you experience revamped swing control, tackle Tiger Woods' legacy and compete against the world's best players at The Masters.
The world's #1 selling golf game is back and ready for another season on the links of the PGA Tour golf. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 for PlayStation 3 features support for both standard PS3 controllers and the PlayStation Move control system. PlayStation Move tracks players' movements and positioning, and provides something to hold that is conveniently shaped like a golf club. Additional features include revamped swing control, the opportunity to tackle Tiger Woods' legacy, a variety of player and courses new to the franchise, and the chance to take your game all the way to the Masters.
Total Swing Control
Taking its most significant leap forward in swing mechanics in over a decade, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 revolutionizes the virtual golf swing. Golfers will take full control over their swing with all-new tempo, swing plane and shot power controls along with an adjustable shot setup, allowing players to address the ball in a number of ways to create limitless shot types with just one club.
- Swing Tempo - For the first time in Tiger Woods PGA Tour history, the tempo and speed of your swing is going to directly influence the power of your shot. Fast tempo will add more distance to shots. Slow tempo will result in less distance.
- Shot Setup - Create all possible shot types from one shot setup. Drag your aiming marker forward and back to blend between full, 3/4 , pitch, and chip shots. Create draw and fade shots by opening and closing your golfer's stance. Affect the launch trajectory by moving the ball forward or backward in your stance to create flop and punch shots. The possibilities are endless, allowing any real shot to be created in the game.
- Strike Meter - Using the all-new Strike Meter, place the sweet spot of the club precisely where you wish to hit the ball. While a center strike is the most common, you can use low and high strikes to alter power, spin and trajectory.
- Swing Arc - The visualization of the golfer's swing is shown in the form of an arc. Use this arc as a guide to execute your swing with the proper power, trajectory and shot shape.
- All-New Animations - Utilizing the latest version of EA's sophisticated ANT animation system, players be able to see in real-time whether your golf swing is on or off plane through your golfer's on-screen animations, allowing you to connect with your swing like never before.
New Golfers, New Courses
Fans can take to the course with any one of 22 PGA Tour golfers in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, including Tiger Woods, 2011 US Open Champion Rory McIlroy, 2010 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 US cover art finalist Bubba Watson. Take on the best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated courses.
PlayStation Move Controller Support
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 for PlayStation includes optional support for the PlayStation Move controller system. The Move motion controller tracks players' movements and positioning, as well as provides a club-like object to anchor your swing allowing for accurate one-to-one projection of actions on the virtual golf course.
The Tiger Legacy Challenge
Relive firsthand Tiger Woods' most memorable golf accomplishments as he rises from a child prodigy to golfing legend.
Online Country Clubs
In Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, gamers are able to invite friends to join their own exclusive country club and team up to gain quicker access to downloadable golf courses or compete against other club members for the coveted Club Championship.
A range of new golfers.
Relive Tiger's golf legacy.
Famous all-new courses.
Online country clubs.
Top customer reviews
Play control (with the standard controller...I'm not using Move) should be pretty simple to figure out if you've played previous versions. My last version was '09, so it's been awhile. I got comfortable pretty quickly and was able to play a 1 under par round at Augusta on the first try. So no problems there.
My complaints about the game are that I expected graphics to improve over time, but it just hasn't happened. Everything looks fuzzy or slightly out of focus. The ball often disappears when landing on the fairway. Motion isn't always necessarily smooth either, with a bit of stop and go jittering (not during swing, thank goodness) going on, as if the system is being taxed to its limits. Also, there's a sound effect on 17 or 18 at Augusta that I'm guessing is supposed to be waves or breeze in the distance, but immediately reminds you of a sleeping heavy breather. There are annoyances I have with the putting as well. The system seems to limit how far back you can swing with the putter, in some cases making it impossible to reach the hole, especially if you choose to try to putt from the fringe of the green. I may have not completely figured out the control, though.
Still, this is as close as most of us will ever get to playing Augusta, and the fact you can do it right out of the box in practice rounds without so much as signing into the EA servers is cool by me.
So a lot is new for me and it's all great. Career mode is terrific and the seamless incorporation of online is very well-done. Something that IS new for PGA TOUR 13 is the Country Club feature and this has been a LOT of fun for my friends and I that play online together. Caddy Mode (not sure when that was new) is also a very good addition to the game allowing to very different and realistic ways to play.
There is no practice area and while I would still like one, it isn't as necessary as it might seem. I do not like the emphasis on additional charges for power ups (nor the fact that a practice area is included only in an upgrade version), but the power-ups are unnecessary and you can try them out with the few "freebie" coins you receive.
With not too much practice, you can easily shape ball trajectory and make some amazing shots. Same thing with draining those 30-foot putts.
Load times between holes are reasonable, but the load time simply in changing menus is really too long.
So it's a decent golf game, but this makes me really not want to support EA because of these lousy, money-grubbing features.
On the bad side: When I bought this game, it had been out for barely a year, yet EA Sports has already taken down its servers to support the game. So, a large portion of the possible game play (Golf Club Communities, special challenges, on-line play) are no longer available. You would have to upgrade to TW 2014. Well, I'm not planning on buying TW games every year. I have noticed EA Sports has cut off on-line server support quickly for several other games/programs I use, so I will probably be avoiding buying any new EA Sports games in the future. Very poor customer policy.