About the Product
- Huge galleries, digital leaderboards, and dynamic crowd reactions throughout the course add to the intense experience of real tournament golf
- Play As Or Against Over 20 Pros - Take to the links with legends such as Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus or modern day pros like Tiger Woods, Bubba Watson, Dustin Johnson or Rickie Fowler
- 20 Championship Courses - Take on best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated courses, including Augusta National Golf Club, the St. Andrews Links and TPC Sawgrass
- Dynamic Weather Conditions - Powered by the Weather Channel, real-time weather has a major effect on gameplay conditions. If it's raining in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, then you too can face the challenge of a rain-soaked TPC Sawgrass
- Kinect for Xbox 360 Support - Swing like a pro with the most advanced virtual golf swing to date. Controller-free and voice-enabled controls provide for a unique and immersive sports gaming experience
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That won't necessarily change with Tiger Woods 14. People who play yearly may not find as much value as novices. However for those who have skipped recent versions or who would be new to the series it can be easily recommended.
While Tiger Woods 12 had the compelling draw of The Masters for the first time, and Tiger 13 attempted to create a new experience with the Legacy Challenge, it would take travelling many years farther in the past to find a golf game that captured my attention in the way that Tiger 14 has. Any assumption that a gimmicky element would be needed to create interest has been proven wrong by a product that simply delivers realistic and satisfying gameplay as accompanied by a rich and involving feature set. Feel free to check out a few gameplay videos (Career, Legends of the Majors, Live Tournament) on the Pastapadre Youtube Channel.
One very successful element introduced in Tiger 14 is the "Swing Style" feature which gives each current golfer a more personalized feel along with the ability to craft a swing style when creating new golfers. Now each individual is classified in the following categories: Type (Power or Control), Shape (Draw or Fade), Trajectory (Low, Medium, or High), and Handedness (Left or Right). The tutorial helps in getting a feel for some of the differences and the selection screen explains the choices. They can be changed later if so desired. Draws and fades are manageable this year but it can still be difficult to nail that stick movement.Read more ›
It's not much better when I'm actually trying to take a real shot. I can't believe something this bad was released.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seems a step back from previous EA Tiger Woods golf games. Has some cliches. Good, not super great, game.Published 1 month ago by TB
EA SPORTS NO LONGER SUPPORT THIS GAME,NO UPGRADES OR CAREER MODE, ITS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, I JUST WASTED 3 HOURS FINDING THIS OUTPublished 3 months ago by mark new york irish
So boring and no two player mode where both players are custom profiles.Published 3 months ago by KAGE