Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Collector's Edition is a multiplayer golf game exclusive to PlayStation 3, that allows players to step into the shoes of some of the greatest pro golfers on the PGA tour as they go for the ultimate prize in the sport, the Masters title. Play championship courses like Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Link and others. Rely on the advice of your trusted caddie. Relive memorable Masters moments and climb in the PGA ranks in your quest for the legendary green jacket. Additional features include: 4-player support online and offline, an all-new career mode, commentary by Jim Nantz and David Feherty, over 20 in-game golfers and full PlayStation Move support.
Along with all the content and courses found in the standard Masters Edition, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Collector's Edition features five additional courses developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
The Quest for the Green Jacket Begins
Winning the Masters Tournament represents one of the sport's greatest accomplishments. Now for the first time in franchise history you too can take part in golf's annual springtime tradition at Augusta National by competing against the world's best for the legendary green jacket. Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters. Rely on the advice of your caddie to strategize and focus your game while feeling the intensity of the PGA TOUR season. Your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA TOUR. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year.
The PlayStation Move control system offers a new and innovative gaming experience for PlayStation 3 (PS3) by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, the PlayStation Eye camera and the optional PlayStation Move Navigational controller, the PlayStation Move controller system enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on PlayStation 3.
Key Game Features
- The Collector's Edition Difference - Along with all the content and courses found in the standard Masters Edition, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Collector's Edition features five additional courses developed exclusively for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
- Play the Hallowed Grounds of Augusta National Golf Club – For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club. Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive Green Jacket.
- Masters Moments – Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- PlayStation Move Support – Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Collector's Edition for PS3 contains complete PlayStation Move support (Move motion and navigational controllers and PlayStation Eye camera).
- The Caddie Experience – Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot. As your caddie's knowledge of each course increases, he will level up through "Course Mastery," making him even more valuable to your success.
- Climb the World Ranking – Feel the pressure of an all-important putt while working your way through the amateur tour, the Nationwide Tour and Q-School. Perform well enough to earn a spot on the PGA Tour. In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, the all-new career mode closely mirrors the real-life journey of an amateur golfer as they strive to make it onto the PGA Tour.
- Gameplay Enhancements – Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point. In Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters, players will have the ability to jump start their career mode as they will be able to carry over their XP from last year's game.
- Broadcast Presentation – Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package. Enhanced visuals showcase high fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National. For the first time in franchise history, the game will feature 3D grass, which will appear and respond more like actual grass.
- New Players - Over 20 professional golfers to choose from, including Zach Johnson (2007 Masters Champion) and Bubba Watson (2010 Ryder Cup - Team USA).
- Championship Courses - Take on the best of the best on sixteen of the world's most celebrated courses, including Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Links and Pebble Beach Golf Links.
The best championship courses.
True caddie experience.
A lineup of 20 pro golfers.
An all-new career mode.