Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- For one week each spring, golf's greatest players from around the world gather on the sacred grounds of Augusta National Golf Club and now you can take part in one the greatest traditions in sports, the Masters Tournament
- Huge galleries, digital leaderboards, and dynamic crowd reactions throughout the course add to the intense experience of real tournament golf
- Play As Or Against Over 20 Pros - Take to the links with legends such as Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus or modern day pros like Tiger Woods, Bubba Watson, Dustin Johnson or Rickie Fowler
- 25 Championship Courses - Take on best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated courses, including Augusta National Golf Club, the St. Andrews Links and TPC Sawgrass
- Dynamic Weather Conditions - Powered by the Weather Channel, real-time weather has a major effect on gameplay conditions. If it's raining in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, then you too can face the challenge of a rain-soaked TPC Sawgrass
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The world's #1 selling golf game is back and ready for another season of golf. Take on the world's top professional golfers as you work your way up the leaderboard and then step on to the hallowed grounds of Augusta National to experience the rich history and tradition of the Masters Tournament like never before. Kinect for Xbox 360 Support - Swing like a pro with the most advanced virtual golf swing to date. Controller-free and voice-enabled controls provide for a unique and immersive sports gaming experience
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not been able to download of the online courses and the game shows EA servers as not available. I checked the EA forums and there are dozens of complaints about these errors and EA has not responded. The comments from other TW 2014 owners indicate that EA no longer supports the product and has cut the online access.
It appears EA ended their contract with Tiger.
Update 3/10/2015, I just checked the support forums and EA is not responding to issues with the game. If you buy this game, just be aware you will NOT get all the courses.
If you like golf, and you like gaming, this is the game you seek.
Horrible bugs at advanced levels. EA ignoring pleas of people who bought this lemon. Sorry I recommended it before. BEWARE!
The game play itself is very good - not much different from last year's though. The biggest difference I have noticed is with the putting. It seems that you have to hit your putts a little harder than in years past. I do like you can choose from a power golfer or a control golfer. In addition, you can choose whether your golfer hits fades or draws.
After approximately 100 rounds played I'm really enjoying the game even with the bugs. One really negative thing is that EA has removed the ability to 'earn' courses with your coins like you could in last year's game. Now all extra courses have to be purchased. If you purchase all courses, you're looking at over $50, not including the price of the game. If you're like me and play this game a lot, you'll probably break down and buy the courses.
I'll update my review after the patch is implemented on Xbox Live.