Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 350 reviews
on December 30, 2012
This is book three in the Stacy Justice series of books by Barbara Annino. Be sure to read the first two first! This series really should be read in order to understand what is going on. To start at the beginning pick up Opal Fire (A Stacy Justice Mystery Book One)

Although you should read the series in order, if you're like me and forgot how book two ended, Barbara Annino put the ending of book two at the beginning of this book to serve as a reminder.

**Spoiler Alert ONLY IF you haven't read the first two books**

Book two ends with Stacy getting a phone call that her father's accident was really murder. In this book Stacy attempts to find out if what the man said was true and solve her father's murder. Stacy talk to more dead people and you meet a lot of interesting characters along the way.

Barbara Annino does and excellent job describing the other characters in the book. She doesn't leave them flat and boring. She actually has me liking or disliking characters that have little meaning to the overall story. This is great in my opinion!

At times this book had me laughing out loud. The dog situation Stacy puts herself in. I can only imagine! And the crazy guy at the auto wreckage. Good times.

Also, this book takes place during the hot days of summer. It really has me daydreaming since it's so cold outside being December and all.

If you enjoy easy to read, funny, paranormal mysteries I recommend getting this book (after, of course, you read book 1 & 2!)
on January 29, 2013
"Tiger's Eye" is the third of the Stacy Justice series. Stacy has just recently realized that she is a witch and that her three Aunts are witches. She has also discovered that she is the Seeker of Justice and begins training for that important title. Thor is Stacy's lovable Great Dane and is a major part of each of the novels. The author indulges our love of dogs in each of the dog characters in this book, especially with a Chihuahua named Thor. Stacy's day job is a journalist for the local paper. She investigates a local murder which leads into her past.
I love that there is not tons of history of each character in the book. You can read this book as a stand alone, but I HIGHLY recommend that you read the series in order, starting with "Opal Fire". I can not say enough good things about the characters in the books. I adore the three aunts; Birdie, Fiona and Lolly. I would love to spend a day with Stacy, Thor and the Aunts.
This book has all my favorite things.... laughter, mystery and witchcraft. I am eagerly waiting for book 4.
on December 28, 2012
Barbra Annino, did it again with another Stacy Justice great read. There's Mystery, suspense,drama and humor. This time the story line is not only about the death of her dad, its also involves a mysterious female dog and Thor, her familiar. Now Stacy did not get off easily with her bungling of her spells. She brought back dead dogs, that owners thought were dead or ran away, and her very first familiar when she was a little girl, who now hates her. I liked the part where her cousin cinnamon was afraid to take a pregnancy test by herself, so Stacy took one with her. When it was time to read the results, Cinnamon said that they both read positive. She scared the snot out of Stacy (Stacy was not pregnant). I enjoyed the quotes by famous people at the beginning of each chapter like "dogs never bite me, just humans", by M. Monroe and "Some of my leading men have been dogs and horses" by E. Taylor. If you are a Stacy Justice fan like me, I highly recommend that you read this book.
on December 20, 2014
Stacey Justice is a wonderful character, along with her family. I love characters who don't believe in their paranormal powers until something happens to make them believe. The stories are very well written mysteries, but with the paranormal involved. I absolutely loved this book!
on September 20, 2017
Started this series from the beginning. Stories get better as I continue to read more. Pick up the first book and you will want to read more.
on August 31, 2017
Four and a half stars. This series just keeps getting better. Fantastic story, fun to read The characters are all so real and interesting. Best book of the series so far
on November 18, 2015
Another fabulous mystery featuring Stacy Justice. In this installment for the series Stacy, still coming to terms with her heritage as a witch and all that entails, must solve the most painful mystery of what happened to her father. Along the way she uncovers a heartbreaking tragedy that befell one of the aunts many years ago. As always, Stacy's particular brand of acidic humor kept me laughing as did most of her pop-culture references. And I quite loved the quotes that were included at the beginning of many of the chapters. Fans of the series will enjoy this one. I know I did and I can't wait to read book 4.
on October 5, 2014
I am soon becoming a big fan of Stacy Justice. She strong willed, sensitive, with a wicked streak. I love Thor her trusted " familiar" great Dane who is a real character. Chance and Leo Her current and ex boy friends both love her deeply but in different ways. Her family her loyal cousin Cinnamon, two great aunts Lolly, Fiona and grandmother Birdie. They all play a vital role in the success of this series. Each book she gets better with her spells get better and better before you know she will be good witch yet. She solves her father's murder and identified the killers. She also found out what happened to her great aunt's fiancee. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
on February 15, 2013
I loved this story on several levels. I am a dog lover and these wonderful creatures were prominently featured in the story. The characters were well-developed, and progressed beautifully from the first two books in the series. In addition, the story was easy to follow. This was important to me because I has struggled a bit with the supernatural elements in the previous books. Either I am understanding more, or the author explained things better this time. Regardless, I read the book In one sitting, or maybe I should add standing, because my Kindle was in my hand in the kitchen as I cooked dinner.
It's a great read, highly recommended.
on April 21, 2017
This is the 3rd book in a series and it is not the kind of series where you can read the books out of order. I would still encourage anyone interested to start at the beginning because the journey is a lot of fun!