Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Tignanello searches the world over to find, and develop high quality leather that will enhance the functional styling for which they are known, producing a product that is all leather on the outside, complemented with appropriate hardware and ornamentation. Each bag is designed with special attention to how it will be used, with ample pockets and compartments. Since a well treated leather handbag can last indefinitely, quality of materials and construction combined with reasonable pricing give the best value available. With classic designs, you may even find yourself passing your Tignanello bags to the next generation. The One Touch and Casual leather collections have natural finishes, so no flaws are hidden. Therefore, the best quality hides must be used. All bags are designed with the customer in mind with special attention to detail creating a stylish handbag that opens well, handles properly.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10.2 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B001CMRCM4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Arm Straps: If you like to hold your purse on your arm, and not on your shoulder, you will love this purse. The straps are TRULY adjustable. Some purses just look adjustable, and if you put the straps on the last holes, it looks odd or doesn't feel right. This purse is not like that. You can truly change the length of the straps either smaller or longer about a inch or more each way.
2. Real Leather: I love leather purses. But some leather shows marks, or is thin, or easily cracked. I owned the purple version of this purse for over a year, and had weekly use, and the leather has held up beautifully. The pebbled surface of the leather hides anything you can do to it. It feels rich to me.
3. Luxury Lining: The lining is a thick satin matierial. It is a brown and white print, with the logo of Tignanello printed on it...which is gold chains, I think. I love the feel of the material when I pull something out of my purse. The fabric is light enought that you can see items in the purse...it does not become a black hole where you cannot find what you are looking for
4. Enought Pockets, but not too many: For me, this purse has just the right amount pockets to separate important things, and a big open area in the middle for everything else. On one side of the purse is one zippered pockket, about 7" x 4"...which is perfect place to quickly put your keys, loose change or money and anything else you need quickly.Read more ›
What I don't really like is the contrasting stitching on the bag.I prefered the smooth texture to the pebbled grain.
It has a magnetic closure,there is no zipper and so your things aren't secured from the top.
It is overall a very nice,convenient bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I saw this purse at a thrift store selling for $7.95 so I bought it, based on the style and color. Trying to talk myself out of buying this purse. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Katherine Sullivan
All the quality that I expect from a Tignanello bag, but I should have looked at the measurements more closely. Read morePublished on March 15, 2013 by Anna Miller
The color depicted in the ad is very accurate. I like smaller bags and this one, I've started using everyday. Read morePublished on March 5, 2013 by AZ lady
Initially I thought of giving it a second though before investing on this. When the bag arrived, I was overwhelmed to see the beautiful features & the packaging. Read morePublished on February 20, 2013 by Arnab
i absolutely love this handbag! I like the fact that it's small but can hold a lot more than one might think. Read morePublished on February 9, 2013 by Antonia
Perfect size for me, love the design and color. Material is beautiful, inside very elegant. Absolutely happy with the purchase.Published on December 29, 2012 by Elisabeth Budic
This is such a cute purse that fits a ton of stuff in it. First off, its a soft beautiful leather. I got the Brown... its like a chocolate brown. Read morePublished on December 27, 2012 by SNAILTURBO2GO