- File Size: 3550 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Alica Knight; 2 edition (November 21, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AB6AF3A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,277,188 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tigress Book I, Part #3: Beating Hearts (Rakshasa) Kindle Edition
|Length: 39 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Book 3 of 10 in Rakshasa (10 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I enjoyed this 6 chapter book. It was told through Aurora's first person point-of-view. My favorite line: "That's the thing isn't it," said Vriko, an eager grin forming over his face, "see we know it's a trap, and Eclipse knows that we know it's a trap, but what Eclipse doesn't know is that we know that he knows it's a trap, but we're going to spring our own trap on him."
I liked the mention of old characters and some events that happened in the earlier books to tie everything together. In the last book, Hailstone threatened Aurora to stay away from Ishan. It was nice to get a name with a face. And the guy who helped out in Book 1 was named Vriko.
The two tribes are still enemies but decide to work together to save Katelyn from the Champawat Tiger. In this book, he was also referred to as Eclipse, which is a clue. At the end of every dream, Aurora always witnesses an eclipse. I loved the reveal of the human form the Champawat Tiger took over. I wasn't expecting that.
Not only was the villain ruthless, but he's also patient and intelligent. His scheme focused on the bigger picture-he wants all of his kind dead so he can steal their powers. But were they smarter than him? You'll have to read the book to find out.
The cliffhanger was interesting; it motivated me to read the last book in the series. And I think her first dream may tie into it. Before the dream was steamy, everything felt wrong. It was dark, cold with snow fall. In the past, it has always been sunny.
I RECOMMEND this book to read.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban