Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on April 30, 2015
Overall, so far very pleased with this stroller. We have used it several times for light walking around our neighborhood. I have read one review that described a bowing in the center due to unequal weight distribution but we are not experiencing that with our kids (although they are only 10 pounds apart right now). It is easy to maneuver and push; even my husband commented that he was surprised with how light it was considering the size (30" wide) and the weight of the kids. It maneuvers much better than our single Graco 4-wheel stroller.The fabric is durable and there is ample storage. The basket underneath is wide but somewhat shallow (diaper bags would probably have to be stored on their side), however there are 2 additional storage pockets behind each seat. The large, independent canopies are great. My only quirks are that it is a little awkward to unfold (but maybe I will perfect a more graceful unfolding with more practice), and the seat reclining mechanism could probably be a lot better. Since the tires are air filled, I carry a mini bicycle tire pump in case they need to be pumped up while we are out and about (we had to pump the tires after assembling the stroller and using it for the first time, but haven't had to since).

Update: We have had this for about a year now and my only complaint is regarding the tires. After ample use, the tires get flat every so often. We carry a small bike tire pump which in the beginning fixed the problem easily, but then again, we only experienced flat rear tires in the beginning. Once the front tire started to flatten, then we had issues! A regular floor pump and both our mini pumps are EXTREMELY difficult to latch onto the front tire valve because there just isn't enough room to get the pump head through the spoke opening. We also cannot pull the valve tube out far enough whereas in the rear tires, you can pull them out a little to get a better angle to latch a pump. Other than that, the stroller is still holding up well.
on June 15, 2013
I initially spent quite some time researching strollers before finally purchasing this one. I have been very happy with this stroller.

It is very easy to push and my twin boys both fit very comfortably in it. There is appropriate leg room for each child and this was important to me so the stroller could grow with them. The large canopy's completely block out the sun and this is especially helpful when they are sleeping in the fully reclined position.

The swivel wheel is perfect for getting around tricky terrain. This stroller maneuvers well over all different types of terrain. We have been to the beach, rocky paths, grass, rodeos, and even through mud and I never had any problems getting the stroller around.

This stroller fits through all doors!! This was something very important to me. Even though this stroller is not used for doctor appointments and mainly used outside it was important that it fit through doors do we can use it at our zoo. I have even used this stroller shopping around a small town and the narrow doors and isles were no problem.

As some other people have mentioned the seats are still reclined a bit when fully upright. This is due to the shape of the stroller. However, this is not a problem for my kids. They enjoy sitting up on their own and leaning on the bar to look around. Its actually quite cute and as I have said it does not bother them.

This stroller is quite large when folded. I am shorter and it is a little challenging to reach the area needed to fold the stroller. I can do it, get the stroller folded, and into my mini van with a bit of effort. I would not want to do it daily for doctor appointments, ect. However, this stroller is for outside use and is usually just rolled into the garage. This is not an issue for me since I will only need to fold and transport a few times a week (if that).

The fabric seems durable and I was happy with the color. We decided on the Pacific blue. Some folks have mentioned that it is not as blue as in the pictures and I would have to agree. Its more of a periwinkle, but I knew this before I purchased and I love the color.

I am glad I purchased this stroller. I love, love, love it!! It works well for me and my needs.

***update Sept. 2013***

I found one hotel door that this stroller did not fit through.

The fabric under the seat also ripped. It appears that it was rubbing against a black piece on the frame and caused a tear. I contacted the company and had to provide proof of purchase, and pictures of the tear. They initially told me I would have to purchase a new seat cover for $58 which is half off of the full replacement price. I replied to the email and stated that I only had the stroller for three months and excepted the seat to hold up longer than that and requested a new seat for free. They agreed and I got a replacement sent to my home.
on February 17, 2017
For the money I spent on this I'm not impressed, it seems so cheap I'm really disappointed! The only feature I like is that the sun shade goes down very low to keep sun out of baby's eyes other than that I feel for the money it should have been constructed better!
on August 26, 2016
Great stroller, really. Fits well through every door we've gone through. Turns on a dime. The only thing negative I'd say is that the seats don't seem very comfortable for my littles. My 11 month old is in a permanent slouch, unless the seat is laying all the way down, and it doesn't seem like there is really enough room for my 2 year old. None of the seemingly discomfort is extreme. I would reccomend this stroller, just wish it was a little more comfortable for the young'ins.
on May 6, 2015
After a lot of research I bought the Tike Tech Double City for my double jogging stroller. I have been very pleased with it! Most importantly to me it can handle the rough terrain of a path or unpaved road—obviously you will need a new tube every so often, but I just keep a few in the basket below. Other pros; good ventilation, toggling lock and unlock front tire, independent sun shades, and will fit my large children until they are able to keep up with a walk.
on December 30, 2015
We love the stroller, however the tires came flat. So we took it to a bike shop that filled them up for free. BUT know that the tires have tubes in them so if they are over filled they will EXPLODE. Since we were not aware and their gauge didn't work the shop replace the tubes for free. ***UPDATE*** In addition, the seats do not offer as much support as my daughter is use to. We previously had the Graco click connect jogging stroller. The draw string loosens and does not support to the full back. The lower back has little to no support.
on March 16, 2015
Wobbles and cheap frame.
on February 21, 2016
Excellent quality, easy assembly (no tools necessary) and smooth maneuverability for a side-by-side double stroller.
on May 11, 2015
I am very disappointed with this stroller. I thought it would be the perfect stroller, but I was wrong. I received it and assembled it without any problem. Everything snapped into place just like it should. But very quickly I noticed that something was wrong. The joint where it collapses is not strong at all, even though everything snapped into place. When you push down or tilt the stroller to the back wheels it gives and feels very loose. I don't know if this is a common problem or if I just got a lemon. I plan to return it.
on October 28, 2012
We bought this twin stroller for our grandchildren and they love it! It is so easy to push and control and they can see where they are going plus see each other, its just what you need if you have twins!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.