Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Til Money Do Us Part: Financial Planning for Couples Paperback – October 4, 2013
"The best part about "Til Money Do We Part" is that it is written for the average person. You do not need a financial degree to understand it. I am the type of person who tunes out as soon as someone starts talking finance however I found the book easy to read and non-intimidating. I'm feeling encouraged to start taking a more active role in money decisions in my marriage."
From the Author
What this book can do for you:
- Be aware of, reconcile and solve money issues before it's too late.
- Relieve stress of money problems.
- Obtain peace of mind by having a path and plan to obtain financial success together.
- Achieve financial confidence.
- Improve your relationship.
- Protect yourself, your money and your family from financial errors you may not even know you are committing.
- Advice on what to look out for especially with taxes, investments, second + marriages.
- Create financial abundance, financial security, a better life and keep the love alive.
- Settling and marrying the wrong person.
- Financial quicksand--once you get stuck it is nearly impossible to escape.
- Every day stress and frustration from money issues.
- Issues associated with remarriage you are not aware of.
- Feelings of loss of hope, never ending debt, and not getting ahead.
- Wasting of hundreds of thousands of dollars you will be earning over your working years.
My book is simple, straightforward, and everything I write about, I have done myself and in my second (and last!) marriage.
Good luck, thanks for stopping by, and I hope I have helped you. Maureen Richardson
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The best financial planners know money, but they also address the human side of finance. This book both.
I've already sent it to a family member planning a wedding.