Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on August 28, 2013
I love Keith Sweat and purchased every album he ever made, but when he did the "Ridin' Solo" album he made me scratch my head. Why the hell did he use autotune, his voice is unique and his trademark?? Well, I am glad he realised his mistake and delivered once again with this new album. As far as I could hear he only used that autotune crap on "to the middle" which happens to be a collabo with that autotune-bas***d T-Pain!! I'll forgive him that mistake since the rest of the cd is AWESOME! Classic Keith Sweat, To anyone who gave up on Keith Sweat after his horrible "Didn't see me coming" from 2000...please give this one a try. He is back to what he should be doing..making quality music!!
on August 21, 2016
yes I love me some keith sweat this is such a romantic item
on February 13, 2016
LOVE ME SOME KEITH SWEAT
on June 25, 2014
Awesome CD by the Sweat Doctor!!! LOVE me some Keith Sweat!!! This is old school Keith Sweat!!! LOVE!!!! I would buy from this Co. again!!!
on November 14, 2015
Love Keith
on June 6, 2013
This Keith Sweat album is a must.
Anyone looking for R&B sound should not miss that one. Do not hesitate you will not regret it
on February 2, 2014
as always you can't find a bad track on a Keith Sweat cd. Johnny gill and Gerald Levert make this a special one.
on December 23, 2012
This is really a good CD! Keith still has it!!! I also like the fact that he included a song with LSG and it sounds really good! I am not sure if this CD got a lot of airplay. But I don't listen to the radio 24-7 and maybe they play some artists when I not listening to the radio. However, I do listen to a lot of internet radio especially during the day. Keith is another great artist who is so underrated!
on January 30, 2013
Thats what I am talking about lots of awesome music i love it i really like R & B music that gets you into the mood for a very special night with the one you love and adoreThanks
on April 20, 2016
This is the best cd ever just what's up my alley I just love this Keith Sweat CD I have all his songs but didn't have this one. So I give this CD 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👌🏾🤗