Other Sellers on Amazon
Tile Style - Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder (Gold) - 1-pack
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Ring it, find it. Tile Style has a 200 ft. range -that’s 2X our current Tiles. Plus, it’s even louder than ever, making it easy to find when it’s nearby.
- Find your phone: Double tap the button on your Tile Style and your phone will begin to ring -even on silent.
- See it on a map: The Tile app remembers when and where you left something behind.
- Your very own search party: With millions of users, the Tile community can help you find your things, fast -wherever they are.
- Ready for anything: Waterproof and resilient, Tile Style holds up to the demands of your busy life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 2X louder
- 2X range
- Waterproof up to 1.5 meters for 60 minutes
- Improved proximity meter
- Volume control
- New ring tones
Tile Style makes sure you never have to worry about losing stuff
Simply attach Tile Style to anything you don't want to lose, and use the Tile app to find it when it goes missing. With 2X Bluetooth range and a 2X louder ring, Tile Style is our most advanced Tile yet.
Ring it, Find it
Use your smartphone to make your Tile Style ring when it’s nearby, but out of sight. If your Tile Style is within Bluetooth range, it will play a loud tune until you find it.
Find your phone
Double tap the button on your Tile Style and your phone will begin to ring even on silent.
Your very own search party
If your Tile is lost, you can anonymously put the Tile community on the lookout to help you find your item. With millions of users across the globe, you can find your things fast wherever you are.
We designed Tile to run a full year with zero upkeep no battery replacement, no charging. When it’s time for a new Tile, we’ll notify you about our reTile program an easy way to upgrade your Tiles to the latest technology.
Please be advised that Tile’s connectivity and app are affected by a known Bluetooth issue with devices using Android 6.0.X (Marshmallow). Connectivity issues are confirmed to be fixed in Android 6.0.1. for Nexus devices.
Any devices that do not have Bluetooth 4.0 or BLE, will not work. This is due to the fact that these handsets do not have the hardware to communicate with our Tile hardware or companion app.
What's in the Box:
- 1 Bluetooth enabled Tile
Tile works on Apple iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or BLE.
- Supported Apple Devices using iOS 8.1+: iPhone (Released 2011 or newer): 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus; iPad (Released 2012 or later): 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, Air, Pro; iPad Mini; iPod Touch 5th gen and above; Apple Watch (your iPhone (5 or later) must be running iOS 8.2 or higher to support the Apple Watch)
- Supported Android Devices using 4.4.2 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop, with the exception of Marshmallow 6.0.0): Samsung Galaxy: S5, S6, S7, S8; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 5; OnePlus One; HTC One M8; HTC One; LG Nexus: 4, 5, 6; Motorola Moto X; Moto G
- If your device is not on this list but uses Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a good chance Tile will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level of support in troubleshooting scenarios
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.47 x 1.47 x 0.24 in||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.23 in||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 in||—||—||4.53 x 1.14 x 4.65 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||0.54 ounces||0.86 ounces||0.25 ounces||—||2.88 ounces|
Find your things in style. Sleek and elegant, Tile Style attaches to anything you don’t want to lose and helps you find it, fast.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will try TractR Brovo. Then try ORBIT.
Here are the 2 tiles I have on my iPad and tile can NOT find them from 1 inch!!! Let alone from 100 feet this is worthless and a waste of money. I have bought 19 of them I must be sick to keep wasting a lot of money on such a terrible device, I wish Ring would make them Ring is amazing. Tile is junk here are two worthless tiles on my iPad..
It may be partly how I use it. I don't leave my bluetooth on and I don't leave this app running in the background. I turn on bluetooth and this app when I need to find one of my Tiles. But I know I'm not the only person who uses it this way.
This specific Tile Style is the same way. Once so far I've had the issue. But most of the time it works great and helps me find the things I lose all the time! This Tile Style being louder is awesome because I've had my keys buried to where I couldn't hear the Tile. I put this new one under stuff and can still hear it great!
It's not a perfect device, but it's really good. I don't like that I can't replace a battery, but I get a lot more than $35 worth of use out of this thing in a year. I use my tile 3-5 times a week and it saves me so much time! If you can live with the quirks, Tile is a good product that I suggest.
This is the third update to my review. I originally thought that having two Tiles was causing problems with pairing. What the problem turned out to be was a second device (iPad) running the Tile app. This was paired to my Tiles and was keeping me from ringing them from my iPhone even though they were showing up as "nearby."
If you have problems finding and/or ringing your Tiles, make sure other devices that also run the Tile app are shut down (or at least have the Bluetooth turned off).
There should be a way to select and ring the Tile you are looking for even if it is paired with another device. If there is a way, I haven't found it.