Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on December 31, 2016
I don't have any glass in my bathtub so thought this would be good for spraying down the tub and shower (acrylic) after use, but it leaves streaks and marks. Maybe it's clean, but it sure doesn't look very good. I used to use something that, after spraying, would look great. Wish I could remember what brand it was!
on September 8, 2015
I never knew how much I loved this product until I ran out. This keeps scum away. We have a mirror in our shower and it actually stays clean as long as I use this every day. I recommend it highly if you are looking to cut your cleaning time down.
on July 13, 2016
This spray has made my shower cleaning so easy. It's fast and keeps my shower/tub clean. I do clean it myself every 2 weeks or so, but there's very little to clean. Right after my shower I spray all over tub, tile walls and inside curtain. It really works well.
on June 10, 2016
The ventilation in my bathroom isn't the best, so I brought this product to prevent mold and mildew from accruing in the nooks in crannies in my shower. It fortunately doesn't smell toxic; however, I've yet to see a noteworthy difference. In my opinion this works just as well as the Mr. Clean shower cleaner.
on July 14, 2016
I have been using this every day for some time now. It really does keep the shower clean for long periods of time. Every time I get in the shower it looks as though I have just scrubbed it.
on October 19, 2014
This stuff really works. I spray down the shower after every use and I no longer see a need to scrub it down every week.

No scrubbing or rinsing is required. Just spray and let dry.

Full disclosure: My house is equipped with a water softener so results may differ if you have hard water.
on June 16, 2017
This is a great product. It truly easily keeps the shower clean. I won't be without it.
on August 16, 2016
use this daily in the shower to keep it clean. It is amazing! I deep clean the shower once a month only because the use of this product keeps the buildup away...
on March 28, 2016
I like a daily shower cleaner, but I can't really tell if this is making much of a difference than if I wasn't using it.
on September 30, 2016
probably the best shower cleaner and I like the size and handle ability

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.