- Series: Culture and Environment in the Pacific West
- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Oregon State University Press; 2nd ed. edition (November 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870710060
- ISBN-13: 978-0870710063
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,237,834 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tillamook: A Created Forest Comes of Age: Second Edition (Culture and Environment in the Pacific West) 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gail Wells is a communications consultant, Corvallis, Oregon.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?