- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0047S79BE
- UPC: 051943253541
- Item model number: 0971640
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #141,858 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Tillamook Pepperoni Stick, 13-Inch Bulk Sticks (Pack of 24) 1.35lbs
- They're made from 100% USDA Approved meat, with just the right amount of spicy flavor.
- Each stick is methodically cured, cooked with care and packaged at perfection!
- The more time we put in the more taste you get out.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
My favorite way to eat these salty, spicy, savory sticks is with an apple. Juicy, sweet Fuji apple and bites of this pepperoni. Yum!
You get fresher jerky when you order directly from Tillamook website but the one I ordered from Amazon tasted pretty good and fresh enough. Plus I got a big discount and free 2-day shipping so I can't complain.
I've been ordering these for over 10 years and I will continue to order them for another 10!
I wish they sold them locally. they simply have a great smoke taste and aree mild that they don't give you heartburn.
Not returnable so I guess I use them for dog snacks
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Generally, if it sez "tillamook" it will be fine. no surprise here. the flavor and texture are both excellent. this is my 3rd or 4th jar of meat sticks from tillamook. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Matapaloma
We hoped these would be the same as the ones we bought at our local market. Unfortunately they weren't quite as good.Published 18 months ago by Teacher from San Jose
These Pepperoni sticks were hard and did not taste like Pepperoni. More like old beef sticks. I won't buy them again.Published 18 months ago by Pete