12 Pcs Tillandsia Air Plant Lot / Kit Includes 11 Plants and 1 Bottle of Organic Air Plant Fertilizer Food / Plus Gifting Box
|Sale:||$20.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$14.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMAZING EXOTIC ASSORTMENT – You will be intrigued with the exotic species of air plants you will receive from Aura Creations. 1000+ Trusted Reviews!
- EASY CARE – Air plants are very low maintenance. No need for soil and they only need water once a week. They will thrive virtually anywhere.
- POWERFUL AIR PURIFIERS – Tillandsias have the power to both filter and cleanse the air. Improve the quality of your air with living air plants while beautifying your space at the same time
- MODERN HOME DÉCOR – From terrariums to hanging mobile art, air plants can be used to create truly unique art, crafts, and gifts for all occasions
- FAST SHIPPING!! – Aura Creations air plants ship within 24hrs from our Greenhouse to you. NOT a fulfillment center or warehouse.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tillandsia Air Plant Assortment from Aura Creations®
- 11 Tillandsia Indoor houseplants
- 1 Bottle of Organic Plant Fertilizer Food (blooming and growth potion!)
- Gift Ready Box! + Care Instructions
- Support! Any questions please message us :)
- Size: 2" upwards to 5" Inches. (The Ideal size for most crafting projects and DIY Terrariums!)
*Your Plants will ship FAST from one of our Greenhouses to you / NOT a fulfillment center or warehouse.
NOTE: When you order from Aura Creations rest assured that you'll receive an exotic assortment of 2-5” air plants, and some may even bear flowers for you after some time with the use of our fertilizer. Always remember if you ever need any tips or assistance we are here to help!
What are Air plants?
Air plants are an incredible genus of plants with the ability to live without soil! Their
specially adapted leaves absorb water and nutrients from the air, allowing them to live anywhere in nature, including suspended from treetops and bare rock. Found in South America and the southern United States, air plants have an amazing variety of shapes, colors, and sizes!
What's the best way to display them?
Because they're so versatile, the possibilities are endless. A single suspended air plant is simple and beautiful, but they can also be arranged in any style and in any area. That's why it's so fun to design with air plants — they can bring nature to any space, indoors or out.!
Top customer reviews
I must note that I live in a cold climate and purchased the plants in December. They were in the mail for about 3 days and I brought them inside and soaked them immediately after receiving them. Natural light is sparse at this time of the year, but I have been leaving on a fluorescent light to provide some supplementation. I'm a little disappointed that, despite my best efforts, they all probably won't survive. Maybe I should have waited and ordered them at a warmer, sunnier time of year?
UPDATE: I've now had my plants for about 6 weeks. Despite my best efforts, 4 of the 11 plants have died, and the rest look green and healthy. The ones that died looked dried and a little shrivelled when I received them, so I don't think that anything I could have done would have saved them.
I like them, and customer service seems good, but I wish that there was a better survival ratio.
They were packaged well, they came in a nice little box and arrived sooner than expected. There is a little paper inside with a little bit of information and instructions for when you first get your air plants and upkeep and watering information. Air plants are very easy to keep. They just need a good soak for about an hour every week and some natural or artificial light.
The actual plants themselves exceeded my expectations. The description said that the plants range from a minimum of two inches to a maximum of about 5 inches. The plants I received ranged from 2 inches to about 8 inches. The largest is absolutely beautiful, as are the others but I was really surprised with how large the bigger one was.
As soon as they arrived I filled a bowl with room temp water and threw them in there for about an hour. I do this with all my air plants once a week. Then I set them outside to dry and then back inside to display. They take in water from their leaves not their roots, so when you water them make sure the tops are submerged.
There isn't really too much else to it! The plants are beautiful, came packaged well and in perfect condition. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and plan on purchasing from this seller again! I highly recommend!
The shipping was very quick. The packaging was neat and all plants came in a good condition. I have them for a few months already and all of them are alive and well.
The sellers show that they care about the product. They put small instruction to the box and also send pdf file with brief information about Tillandsia care. I highly recommend them!
Along with a terrarium and hanger set and accessories, made a WONDERFUL Easter basket for my daughter! A GREAT gift idea!
Most recent customer reviews
My name is Yun Jones and I really love these tillandsias plants. They are decorative and are an excellent air cleaner.Read more