Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas - Large 16" Backpack - Skull Head
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on May 28, 2011
I bought this for my sister, BIG NightmareBeforeChristmas fan. She was in awe and really really happy for it. Takes it to school everyday and even though we wash it every two weeks colors haven't fade. It's very spacious and her school supplies are well distributed within it.
on May 27, 2016
I bought this for my granddaughter back in 2012. She was 10, she loved it and used it everyday at school for a year or two. Now she's 13, it's still in good condition and she uses it as an overnight bag.
on November 5, 2012
I think I paid $20 for this. I was worried the Zipper quality would be terrible as I have experienced with other backpack purchases. I got this along with the lunch tote and I was so happy with my purchase, they were both amazing for the price.The outside is done very nicely~ does not look cheap.It looks better than the pic.The Zippers are good quality and the stitching seems sturdy. I would have paid more for this item.
on January 29, 2013
My son went through several backpacks last year. I got him this one at the beginning of this school year (4 months ago), and it is still going strong with no signs of trouble. He can be rough on backpacks (and, well, everything else), but this one can take it. It's sturdy enough to carry all his books with no problem. He walks about half a mile to school and half a mile back every day, and this backpack is up to the task. I also love the Nightmare Before Christmas theme and decoration.
on February 13, 2013
This bag is excellent! My son who seems to destroy every zipper he meets has had this bag for 6 months and uses it daily for school. The zipper still works like a charm and the rest of the bag is in perfect shape! Worth 10 stars and twice as much!
on March 19, 2013
Perfect size for my 15" laptop plus some school books. Outside pockets are big enough to hold my power cord (in one) and my cordless mouse in the other. An outside pocket holds pens and stuff. Great little backpack.
on November 8, 2011
This backpack was ordered for my granddaughter who LOVES Jack from Nightmare before Christmas. She was thrilled to get it and loves it along with the Jack lunchbox. It seems to be durable and adorable so far. We are very happy.
on July 19, 2011
I purchased the backpack for my 6 yr old daughter who is in love with anything that is nightmare before xmas or corpse bride. Its a wonderful gift for any little girl, even if they are not fans. It gets comments all the time!! Thank you
on July 26, 2013
This item is really cool but it is not something for a bigger sized kid I got this for myself and the straps are not that big , also because I am a bigger sized kid, and the black colored stuff is sparkly this item is not really something for a boy. It is very cool with jack's body and the décor on it. I loved it just didn't fit right.
on June 24, 2015
Totally cool! Really sturdy and well made. My son has had this for 2 years and it still looks new. He still loves it, but he sees all these other kids with their new bags every year and he still has the same one. Don't get me wrong, he still grabs this one (because ya know, Jack Skellington is badass) but I think he's hoping it'll wear out and we can get a Minecraft backpack or something.