Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 8, 2013
I got these for my husband who is in construction in March. 3 weeks after he started wearing them a saw blade broke while he was working. The blade hit his foot on the steel toe and traveled up his leg. He wore a bruise for several weeks with some minor abrasions, but thanks to the resistant coating and steel toe on these boots there was no serious damage. So they definitely did their job! They weren't even damaged besides scuffs and a dent. He continued to wear them, but a few months later the seams began to give and the soles cracked in the middle at 4 months old. So good performance while they last, just don't expect them to last long!
on February 23, 2013
I purchased these boots here on Amazon in March of 2012 and they have been absolutely wonderful.I have always been very happy with other Timberland boots purchased in the past so I decided to give these a try and am I glad I did. I use them every other day as I swap them out with a pair of Wolverine Men's Corsair 6" CT Work Boot(Black) daily to give them time to air out. These boots are extremely comfortable(probably a little more comfortable than my Wolverine boots) and long wearing. I know that these boots are very waterproof as I have stood in water almost up to my ankles in these as well as my other boots and my feet have remained dry and comfortable. I will definitely be purchasing another pair of these boots when they wear out.
on August 29, 2012
Since my husband found these boots years ago, it's all he will buy now for work. We recently bought them directly from Amazon and, although it's exactly what we ordered, we paid over $100 for what we expected would be NEW. When we opened the box, it was immediately evident that the product had been worn and returned once before. There were rocks stuck in the bottom of the soles, fuzz balls already stuck to the inside lining and weathered marks on the fronts of the boots - looked like they had gotten wet then dried. We ordered these boots and had them delivered with next day shipping since he needed them immediately. It was for this reason that we had no time to return the item and request a replacement. We were stuck. It's a great product, but we both work very hard for our money. I'm a big fan of buying used...but if we had wanted used in this instance, we would have saved our hard-earned money and bought used on purpose.
on February 6, 2013
We ordered these for my husband on September 9th, 2012. Here it is February 6th, 2013 - only 6 months later - and I've been listening to how bad these hurt my husbands feet now. The inside is scraped right to the steel, the bottom support is torn away and gone. His feet get wet in rain or snow because they are literally falling apart. My husband loves shoes, he has about 8 pairs of sneakers that all look brand new still. He uses these for work as an electrician. For the brand and price we definitely expected longer than 6 months of use out of these. He got more use out of the Wal-Mart steel toes we bought several years ago. There is honestly no warranty on these? Absolutely tragic. Will never buy another pair of Timberland boots again.
on February 6, 2012
I work as a power generation specialist, and work in a power plant environment. There is always lots of oil,dirt and other debris to be walked on or around. Also there is always a lot of water. The boots work great at keeping your feet dry, the also keep them extremely toasty. They are however I found, WAY to HEAVY to be worn for those 12 hour shifts and worse when your relief bangs out on you and you have to do a double. Hiking up and down the stairs and throughout the plant can be mighty tiring with a boot that is too heavy. Other than that they are a great boot. I really like the the scuff protection on the lowers
on September 18, 2013
I was unsure at first but have been pleasantly surprised. First, as soon as I put them on they were very comfortable. There was no break in period. Since I have had them I have put them through some pretty rough stuff mainly mud, oil and rain. They are holding up nicely. The coating on the bottom makes cleaning them up a breeze. I will buy again.
on October 25, 2013
These have to be the must uncomfortable boots I have ever worn! The insides of both my anckles were killing me by the end of the work day. There is a bulge sticking out on the inside of the boot where the tongue is sewed on. You would think that after 56 years I would learn not to buy footware without trying them on first.
on November 13, 2013
just bought these boots for the 4th time... Yes, FOURTH time! They wear great. They are very comfortable. I won't buy another pair of boots as long as these are available. highly recommend to anyone
on April 11, 2012
I wore one pair of timberland pitboss boots for almost 4 years and then i decided to buy these because of the protected leather. Im a welder and steel fabricator so im tough on my boots. The soles on these are thin and there is no cushion or support. Feels like i was walking barefoot almost. Around the ankle area there is some parts where even if you just tighten up the boot a little bit it stabs into your ankle on every step. I wore them to work for 4 days and my feet were just killing me (work 10hr days) so i returned them and got my money back. Went and bought a new pair of timberland pitboss's and my feet are much happier now.
on March 4, 2012
I live in my boots at work and walk about 3.5 miles per day on an average day. These are very comfortable, very sturdy, and as I say, they fit my feet like a glove. I buy this shoe in wide, which not all steel-toe shoes offer.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.