Timberland Women's Authentics Teddy Fleece Boot,Olive/Olive,5.5 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Premium waterproof leather upper
- Seam-sealed construction
- 30% recycled pet fleece lining for warmth
- Eva midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber lug outsole for traction
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 11.6 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- ASIN: B007783O1K
- Item model number: Authentics Fleece
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The BAD: They run a little large. So I would recommend you to look for your size at some nearby store and then buy them online. I had to return them and wait for a smaller size. They were still a little bit loose but my wallet just had enough. Thick socks resolved the issue then.
*Wheat color, although beautiful, is a very dirty one. And believe me, when they get dirty, they look like an old pair of construction worker's boots. NOT GOOD.
The GOOD: soft, light and durable. I live in Costa Rica and it rains for almost 6 months. My feet are always dry and warm :) Plus, they look very good with leggings hehe!
I own other waterproof boots and these are not heavy or sturdy.
The one problem I have with these boots is that the toes aren't quite warm enough in the winter, particularly if I accidentally step in a slush puddle (the wonders of east coast city winters...). The fleece lining doesn't extend to the toes. Also, I've noticed that the boots don't dry very quickly when they get wet (which is definitely a contributor to the cold). I'm considering spraying them with waterproofer.
So, I think they're worth it for the appearance (and they're a bit cheaper), but they aren't insulated or quite as waterproof as the standard Timberland boots. I do like that these keep my ankles warm and they don't let snow/rain in!