Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 955 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,008 reviews
on April 27, 2016
Just bought these in size 10.5W. Note on shoe fit. These are cut smaller than the same size in other Timberland boat shoe models. For e.g, I normally take 10.5W in Timberland, but in this model I probably would need to go to 11W. Pictures show difference in sizing between this one and another 10.5W Timberland boat shoe model.
They are probably designed to be worn without socks, but even still the fit is tight.
Otherwise they are well made and designed to last. Just get the size right.
review image
on August 23, 2017
This is the second pair of Timberland Boat Shoes that I have purchased. I wear them constantly at home and when I go out. Actually, the pair I got two years ago are still holding up well but I wanted a second pair that I could keep for more social activities.

The one thing I don't understand is why Timberland puts a half insole support in these shoes. If you look at the photo with the top view you will see an orange liner that looks like it is there for foot support. Not only does it not offer support, but it only runs halfway through the shoes. This means that the balls of your feet are on leather, not the liner. It wouldn't be bad, but the liner easily comes unglued, especially if you go sockless, then it flaps around until you either try to glue it back in place or rip it out. I guess it is there to make the Timberland logo visible to the prospective buyer but it is less than useless.
on March 20, 2017
These shoes are sized incorrectly. I wear a 10M in many different styles and brands. Have another Timberland boat shoe in 10M and they are fine.
I am very disappointed in the shoes received, and was going to return them until I discovered the 10W was $16.00 more, plus shipping, for a 10Wide, instead of 10M. I will keep them and donate to someone, but never order shoes from a site where you cannot exchange for a different size for the same price, especially when they are not sized correctly..
on February 10, 2017
These shoes look great, and are comfortable. Many people are saying these shoes run small, but I ordered my normal size and they fit just right. You have to realize, these are boat shoes; most people don't wear socks with them, and if you want to, they need to be very thin. I ordered the timberland boat shoe socks also and the combination fits perfectly. They're not really designed to be worn with normal socks.

But if you want to wear normal thickness socks with these shoes, you may want to order a half size larger.
on January 1, 2014
Let me start off by saying that I've bought two pairs of these shoes, one for me about a year ago, and one for my dad for Christmas this year, and unfortunately had to send his back due to the sizing being a bit off (my fault). I've heard a lot of grief about Timberland shoes in the past few years, that the quality is bad and that the shoe falls apart. Honestly, this depends on the buyer, and what pair you're given; but I can honestly say that I've had my pair for over a year now, and they've held up fantastic. The leather has darkened nicely, shines up pretty well too. The sole has a nice non-slip texture, and at first glance, I was skeptical, but after wearing them in the rain, I can say that it does work. The only problem I've had with the shoes is that there isn't really an insole (which doesn't bother me), and that the very small lifts that we in mine had come loose: probably the glue that held them there wore off. I just put some glue I had laying around on them to hold them in place and that solved the problem.
on July 18, 2016
Bought these due to another brand falling apart after only 6 - 9 months of wear... I use them pretty much regularly, although I bought them specifically for sailing. So far I've had them for a couple of years and they're still in great shape ... I'm extremely happy with them. 4 stars because, as with most boat shoes, arch support isn't the best. However, for the money, probably one of the better boat shoes I've ever owned, and I've been wearing boat shoes for over 30 years.
on April 3, 2017
Real tight. I thought they would stretch a bit, but alas nope! Gave them to my son he likes them.
on July 16, 2015
These did not fit my husband's feet, even though we ordered the same size and style that he had worn for many years. Other newer shoes and boots of different styles fit him (same size) so we think it could be just this particular boat shoe that is too small. I'm not sure if they provided good arch support as they were so tight he could not tell. We returned them and will buy future pairs in an actual store. Lesson learned....
on August 19, 2017
Too hard for boat shoes. Size is smaller than other Timberland style, but in line with other barnd. More importantly the shoes are too hard for what suppossed to be casual soft and comforatble shows. Returned and probably would buy another Timberlend style.
on August 13, 2016
have a wide variety of loafers including Mephisto ; these are the best ... great fit ,good quality leather and fine workmanship. Purchased these because my "everyday" shoe was wearing out after 15 years they are the same make and style ! I recommend them without reservations

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.