|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's Earthkeeper Moccasin Toe Waterproof Boot
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- A tall, moccasin profile laces up in this relaxed organic boot.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A tall, moccasin profile laces up in this relaxed organic boot.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10.6 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004K266KW
- Item model number: Earthkeeper Moccasin Toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I dont wear therm every day but they are built to last a few yearsPublished 6 months ago by TonyI50
Great boots! Great for walking, hiking or just daily wear. Comfort and style right on point ! Took me over 3 years of good use to wear this down, excellent quality.Published 9 months ago by Abdon
it was unfortunate for me not to have received my order on the timberland shoe i bought, it was the dark brown size 10 but i got a refund tho.Published 19 months ago by Etinosa otasowie