|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's Earthkeeper Moccasin Toe Waterproof Boot
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- A tall, moccasin profile laces up in this relaxed organic boot.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A tall, moccasin profile laces up in this relaxed organic boot.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 10.6 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004K266KW
- Item model number: Earthkeeper Moccasin Toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Although these shoes claim to be waterproof due to reinforced seams and treated leather, it is very important to regularly retreat the leather with a waterproofer. Snoseal is a great and inexpensive choice that will at least partially prevent water/salt damage Atsko SNO SEAL Original Bees Wax Leather Snow Protector Waterproofer - 7 oz (200 g). I have noticed that water will start to seep in through the seams after prolonged dampness, but these aren't rainboots after all!
All in all, these are a very comfortable, fashionable (they look great with a pair of jeans!) and warm pair of fall/winter boots that should last me for the foreseeable future.
Great looking - i'm a big fan of the white soles and the brown leather cleans easily with a damp cloth
Warm - with regular socks my feet stayed perfectly warm with absolutely no issues
Fit - fits true to size and the insoles feel like you're walking on a tempurpedic mattress. I ordered the wide and it worked great.
Waterproof - I was walking in 3-4 inches of snow on a regular basis for 5 days and not once did my socks get even a little bit wet
Grip - They have little to no grip for walking on any type of slippery surface. My friends had legit snow boots and they were fine but I was sliding all over the place. Granted, these may not be made for snow but in case you were buying them for going somewhere snowy, beware that these boots are not made for grip.
Overall, these boots would be perfect if they could make the white soles grippier.