Timberland Women's 21634 Earthkeepers Grandby Tall Fleece Lined Boot,Taupe,7.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 15.5 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- ASIN: B003ELOZIU
- Item model number: Earthkeepers Grandby Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I will admit the pocket on the side is adorable and they are very well made and of high quality. But I had to return them because they weren't cheap and I was not satisfied with the comfort. It probably didn't help that I got some super comfortable awesome boots from another site and they came around the same time. These were not comparable to my other ones that were half the price.
The pros: Adjustable laces are great; I could fit my calves in them or tuck pants into them. They are on the more stylish end of the winter boot spectrum, and I loved wearing them at first, before they started leaving my feet wet every time I wore them and I had to start being very careful with the failing zippers. If you live in a place with mild winters and you don't need to wear winter boots every day, these might last longer but if you live in Vermont or any other very snowy place, better go with something that's going to last longer.
I normally wear size 9s (rarely 8.5s) and I fit perfectly into a 9 with a normal-thickness cashmere sock. For what it's worth, I consider my feet to be slightly wider than normal. Whether I'm right or wrong, the material is very supple and I suspect it will easily adjust to the necessary toe box size.
They treds don't give a lot of traction, but the sole's material is flexible enough to give you a sense of control over your stride. No clunkiness, no heaviness...just you and your cozy cozy feet.