Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland Men's Euro Boot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 4, 2015
I have purchased Timberland footwear for several years and through many different venues. Not once have I ever received anything as cheap and uncomfortable as these. Timberland Men's Euro Boot,Black Smooth,9.5 W US. I know that it takes time to break in new footwear but with these, I fear they will fall apart by the time they are broken in.

Let me explain. First when I received them I was wearing a pair of Timberland Men's Icon Field Boot,Black,9.5 2E US so I was shocked to see that these were very cheap feeling compared to what I already had. Once I put them on the cheap feeling only got worse. Lacing them up felt like the laces would snap if I pulled to hard. Once I was laced the insole felt similar to a piece of cardboard with cloth attached to it. I walked in it for a few min and the support is non existent. There is no arch support to speak of and I could feel every rock in the lot of the RV Park I manage. Who would ever think a pair of hiking boots would give so little support? Even after the initial impression I kept them on to see if there was any way they would improve the experience as the day progressed. Turned out there was not improvement.

I have purchased many pairs off Timberland hiking footwear because I spend so much time outside in rough terrain. But when a pair of "hiking" boots are so lacking in absorption that they cause my feet to hurt, there is no way I can recommend them to anyone. Standing still I could tell you how many rocks where under my feet. That is no insulation from the elements. I wanted to love these as I like the style but alas they failed on so many fronts. If this is the direction Timberland is going with all of their footwear then I will be searching out alternatives.

Pro's:
They look nice and are Timberland.

Con's:
Everything else
on May 27, 2014
I looked all over stores for this particular style, for my husband. Couldn't find it anywhere else. The price on Amazon is really good, and the sizing is fairly accurate. It's got a little extra room but that's better than being too small. My husband's very pleased with them and I would definitely recommend this seller. I received the product very quickly.
on January 4, 2013
I am planning on replacing my pair of these boots in a few weeks. I will buy the all leather option, though, this time. Although the boots are very comfortable, my pair is 4 years old, and where the fabric and leather join, has broken down in several areas. The fabric portion has failed. No more fabric for me, but I must say I am hiking in the mountains or working on the farm daily, and wear these boots several times per week. I own several more expensive brands, such as Keens, but none are more comfortable.
on August 22, 2015
These Tims are almost too pretty to wear, I mean they the nicest looking pair of boots I own and I almost don't want to wear them because I'm afraid of getting any kind of blemish on them, they fit great, feel great and look GREAT. No complaints here.
on November 17, 2014
I purchased the boots for my grandson. He had wanted a pair for a long time. He says "All the boys are wearing them." My daughter and I thought they were just too expensive. I found them at Amazon for about 30% off the store price. They look well made and study. My grandson is very happy to have them. I am just happy to not have paid an arm and a leg for them.
on August 8, 2015
Thought they looked to small. ...but they stretch....and fit perfectly and comfortably! Though next time i might get a half size bigger just to be safe!
review image
on January 18, 2016
I purchased these for my nephew for Christmas. He said initially they were a little tight but after a couple of days they fit just fine. As long as he is happy I am happy. They are nicely made and appear to be warm and comfortable. They were exactly what he had asked for. G reat product. Great price.
on April 8, 2015
I bought these to wear at work since I previously had an identical pair an was very happy with them. As expected, Timberland provides an excellent pair of boots. The boots are very rugged, but comfortable, and they provide excellent traction on all common surfaces. They are somewhat stiff, but I expected they would require some break in period. Overall, I'm very pleased and I would recommend to anyone who needs a comfortable boot to wear all day, but rugged enough to handle a work environment.
on January 1, 2016
I bought these for my husband for Xmas. He has been looking for these boots for work for a while. He said they were comfortable, but did lack some support. He fixed that by installing his own insoles.
on June 8, 2016
Very nice boot. This is my second pair. I could have a little more arch support as I have high arches. I am a little concerned about the cardboard looking pad under the insole as to weather it would hold up if it got wet.