- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 6" around
- Traditional Hiking boot in rugged waterproof leather featuring puffed padded collar and rustproof lacing hardware;Textile comfort lining;Non-marking rubber outsole traction
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Upper made with premium leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Padded collar
- Rustproof hardware
- Moisture-wicking textile lining and footbed cover
- Steel shank for arch support
Timberland Kids' Boots
These kids' waterproof boots are inspired by the original Timberland boots, and feature the same rugged outdoor styling and hard-wearing construction. Designed especially for growing feet, all our girls' and boys' boots and kids' shoes feature premium materials and comfort technologies to fuel their adventures.
Timberland's selection of kids' hiking boot, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes are built to protect kids' feet through puddles, rain, mud and whatever else gets in their way, keeping your littlest traveler exploring in style.
Waterproof Footwear: Our waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
Timberland is one of the global leaders in the design, manufacturing and marketing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for its original yellow boot introduced in 1973, Timberland today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style.
Premium Footwear For The Whole Family
For more than 40 years, Timberland has earned a rock-solid reputation for bringing premium footwear, apparel and accessories to men, women and kids with a perfect blend of craft and versatility, in styles from rugged to refined. Timberland has come to represent innovative comfort, durability and bold style that’ll take you wherever you need to go.
Whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids' boots, Timberland has you covered.
Classic waterproof kids boot
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 8.8 Ounces
- Item model number : TB010810001
- Department : Unisex-child
- Date First Available : September 8, 2011
- Manufacturer : Timberland
- ASIN : B005GO46SW
- Customer Reviews:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The soles of these boots are completely different than any other Tims. I didn’t know this, but if you check other sites, they all show you the soles.
2. There is a tag on the tongue of this boot that says waterproof but is not on authentic boots. Check it out for yourself, it is shown in the pictures.
3. The toe of this boot is much more pointed than a typical timberland boot. You can’t really tell this from pictures, but. It nearly as rounded.
Since they have arrived, I have also compared to multiple other sites and with the knowledge I have now, you can definitely see the differences. I have requested a refund and ordered a new pair from Foot Locker.