- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Crisp and casual with plenty of breathability, this classic sandal delivers comfort and style. Airport friendly nylon shank provides support, stability and shock dispersion and will not set off airport detectors.
- ON THE TRAIL OR THE STREET, Timberland has the styles you'll love to wear. From ankle boots & sneaker boots to sandals & boat shoes, Timberland will keep you on your feet & looking fabulous.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1973, Timberland is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting -- nature.
Timberland Men's Altamont Fisherman Sandals
This rugged leather men's sandal lets summer sun and fresh air in. This classic, casual style's perfect for a day out on the boat, strolling along the boardwalk or relaxing with a late-afternoon beverage.
- Upper made with premium leather from an LWG Silver-Rated tannery
- Convenient hook-and-loop closure for a customized fit
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and all-day comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole
Uppers made with premium 100% leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery. Convenient hook-and-loop closure. Tan & light Brown closely resemble each other. Smart Comfort system technology for all-day comfort and support. Removable multi-density orthotic provides support and comfort. Climate-control lining for durability. Polyurethane midsole for maximum support. EVA footbed. Non-marking rubber outsole. Imported.
Whether traveling or kicking back at home, the Altamont from Timberland keeps you looking smart and oh-so-relaxed. This supremely easy to wear fisherman sandal features Smart Comfort technology for all-day comfort and support, a removable multi-density , climate-control lining for durability and a polyurethane midsole for maximum support. The Altamont even boasts an airport friendly nylon shank for stability and shock dispersion--plus, it won't set off security detectors.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 4 x 8 inches; 1.13 Pounds
- Item model number : TB079059001
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 26, 2008
- Manufacturer : Timberland
- ASIN : B000YDEO1Y
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I sent the pics to Timberland in an email along with my Amazon purchase information, but Support would not send a replacement pair without making me jump through hoops to return the ones I bought. (Even though Timberland is aware of this design/material flaw, had photos, and had the Amazon purchase info [screenshots of the entire purchase].)
By producing a shoe they had to know would fail within a year and not making adequate effort to address customer problems with it, Timberland has lost my family's business for years to come, and I'll recommend others avoid their products.
In contrast, I have other brands that have lasted me 20 years, e.g., a pair of Clarks from the 90's that I still wear. These Timberlands lasted less than a year with only intermittent use.
By virtue of the design, the large toe box with stitched openings and a wide stance design, comfort seemed assured. But Timberland has also provided a remarkably generous leather cushioned insole that feels almost like the interior of a bedroom slipper. Indeed I sometimes slip these on in lieu of a slipper. The outtersole is of athletic shoe design and provides abundant cushioning. A feature that adds to the shoes cushiony feel is the inclusion of three rounded soft rubber tubes running almost the length of the sole which does much I think to make each foot placement virtually shock free.
I wore these for three weeks in the South of France and Northern Italy doing much walking and never once looked forward to taking them off at the end of the day. Most comfortable shoes I ever owned? At 71 I can't remember all of them, but let's just say they are the most comfortable shoes in recent memory!
It's feel like fit exactly and comfortable with those two different brand shoes. So, I'm assume this Timberland Sandal is slightly 1/2 sizes larger than Rockport Oxford.
Anyways, it's really very comfortable and only complain maybe it's slightly heavy than other usual sandal like Columbia... However, Timberland Fisherman sandal is made of leather and feel more elegant looking!!!