|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's Belknap Mid Boot
- Leather and textile
- Rubber sole
- Contoured footbed for comfort
- EVA midsole for shock dispersion
- Partially recycled outsole
- Gusseted tongue for comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When you're ready to hit the trails this season, the Timberland Belknap Mid Waterproof will be a great asset to your adventures. Timberland has used premium full-grain hiking-grade leather for the uppers and added a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry through mud and stream crossings. Exclusive anti-fatigue technology will keep your feet energized during long hikes, and a full-length EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption. A Green Rubber™ 42% recycled rubber outsole finishes off this hiker, making it a bit kinder to the environment. Go for a hike with a boot you know won't let you down with the Timberland Belknap Mid Waterproof.
If you've been yearning for the wild, and a decent pair of shoes to get you there, your call has been answered. The Belknap Mid boot by Timberland is constructed with a ballistic mesh and full-grain leather upper and features a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry, a gusseted tongue to hold debris at bay, and a padded collar for support. The recycled rubber sole is designed with shock-absorbent zones at the arch and heel, while the boot's speed lace upper makes it easy to get off when you’re ready to warm your feet by the fire.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004J8UIO2
- Item model number: Belknap Mid
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
yet offers good protection for my feet.I liked these boots right away,as they are comfortable,good
looking,and offer me the solid protection i was looking for.I have'nt ridden in rain yet,or stepped
in any water,so i can't speak for the boots ability to keep my feet dry.But these boots certainly
excel in every other way.