|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Waterproof boot un full-grain leather featuring lace-up closure with hexagonal eyelets and logo patch at tongue
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The reliable Earthkeepers® Chestnut Ridge 6" Boot Waterproof will own the pavement even during torrential rainstorms! Waterproof, full grain leather upper with a fully gusseted tongue that keeps out debris. Lace-up closure for an adjustable fit. Textile lining for breathability. Anti-fatigue footbed for all-day cushioned comfort. Shock absorbed EVA midsole. L7 lug outsole for a durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Green Rubber™ 42% recycled rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 1 lb 5 oz Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in Platform Height: 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JC0KIBK
- Item model number: Chestnut Ridge Waterproof-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are great lookin' kicks, seem to be breathable. I tested the waterproof ability, and they hold very well, but as a caution, the liner only goes to one of the lower lace eyelets. So you can have water pouring in from ankle height, or some will seep in. Not a deal breaker though.
The leather on top is fairly soft, which is great for comfort and ventilation, but I almost wish right above the toes was a little tougher.
The heel and lower ankle are VERY sturdy, which makes them a bit stiff the first couple times you wear them. But, that means they are very supportive and will hold up well.
I think I'll be putting a lot of miles on these guys, no problem.
I keep these around for when I'm doing jobs that could terribly damage my nicer boots. While that sounds like I'm putting them down, I'm not. My last pair of Timberland boots lasted nearly a decade and countless ShoeGoo sole reattachments before finally wearing a hole in the side of the leather. I still keep them just in case.
They are somewhat water resistant, but I would not say they are waterproof as moisture gets in when walking around in the snow.
Another great feature is that they are pretty slim. I drive a manual car and it's very easy to use a clutch pedal while wearing these.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the way these shoes look, and their durability.
Most recent customer reviews
I would buy them again
Kinda pricey but worth it