|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's EK City Lite Lace-Up Boot
|Price:||$129.90 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Chukka style with simple two-eyelet lacing and Green Rubber outsole
- Debossed logo at heel
- Rear pull-on tab
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% on 1 of every 2 Qualifying items you purchase offered by SHOE LAWYER. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Earthkeepers® City Lite Chukka is the perfect complement to your favorite pair of jeans. Smooth leather upper. Simple two eye lacing. Recycled PET lining wicks moisture and helps control odor. Cushioned footbed is leather lined. Convenient pull tab at heel. Lugged rubber outsole absorbs shock with each step. Measurements: Heel Height: 1⁄2 in Weight: 1 lb 4 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B1I64Z0
- Item model number: Ek City Lite Chukka
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I walk a lot every day, to/from the Metro in DC and for work, and needed something casual ish, comfortable, good for winter, etc. These are great. I tried other similar-style boots, but these are just so much more comfortable. I have flat feet, and have had other foot problems, especially when I walked a lot. There were times I was icing my feet--but no longer!
These are warm in winter, too. Some leather shoes don't have any insulation underneath the leather, but Timberland seems to have that covered.
Do get at least a half-size down, though--I wear 9.5 in other Timberland boots/shoes and bought 9 in these, and still have a little room.
The shoelaces are going to be a weak point, I can tell that already. Also be prepared for these to rough out very quickly. The oil rubbed finish on these transfer marks very quickly. I like the rough out look so it doesn't bother me, but be aware. I don't know if that more goes away if you were to re-oil them (I have never had oil rubbed boots)
On the positive side, Amazon's service is amazing and efficient, yea Amazon!
I should be obvious by now that I really like the look of the boots☺ I've always had really good luck with Timberline products, this sizing thing is a strange one.