Timberland Men's Drumlin Hill Loafer,Dark Brown,9 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Fit: True to Size
- Outsole: Green Rubber™ (42% Recycled Rubber)
- Upper: Tumbled Nubuck, Full Grain Leather
- Features of this item include: Eco-Friendly, OrthoLite®
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Drumlin Hill moc toe oxford is made from soft uppers from a LWG Silver-rated tannery for durability and comfort. The shoe features elastic laces for easy on/off convenience, a side-wall stitched cupsole construction that allows for better flexibility and comfort, EcoSmart® fiber lings and footbed cover, a removable anti-fatigue footbed with an OrthoLite® PU top layer, and a durable outsole for a clean profile and a slight lug for traction.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 6.6 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00B827RNC
- Item model number: Drumlin Hill Slip On
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: