Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 318 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 340 reviews
on January 23, 2017
I usually wear a US men's 10.5 - 11, depending on the shoe type and brand. I ordered the 10.5 in these and they fit very well.

I've been wearing these for about 2 weeks now and am very happy with them. The waterproof protection is awesome, the laces and overall construction seem to be very sturdy, and even though there will be (and has been) some break-in period, the boots are very comfortable out of the box, with one exception: the insoles just don't work very well for my feet. I have pretty high arches and the insoles that come with the boots offer 0 - minimal arch support in my opinion. I had to stop wearing them until I bought a replacement insole, but now they're perfect.

One thing to note, if you're picky about this sort of thing: the boots do scuff fairly easily. I work in an office and aside from riding my motorcycle to work and working around the house, I wouldn't say I'm hard on boots. Yet you can see how many scuff marks I have from the pictures.
review image review image review image
on January 10, 2016
I had a pair of the tan Timberland Classic Tan boots and I loved them, but I felt they were a bit out of style. I was looking for a new pair of boots for casual wear. I liked the way these looked so I took a chance at buying boots online. I could NOT be happier. I love the way they look. They are comfortable, warm, durable, and stylish.

My feet have never been sore from wearing these boots, but I should qualify that by saying I don't wear this for work. I wear these boots casually all winter long. In the summer, they get benched because they are warm.

You can't go wrong with Timberlands, and I love this color. It is by FAR my favorite pair of boots I've ever owned.
review image
on March 23, 2016
Pros:
-They are completely waterproof!!!
-They look awesome and feel even better.
-They grip on the bottom allows you to walk around in snow with no problem.

Cons:
-Ankles might start hurting if you're walking around TOO much.
-The laces sort of start cutting into the boot if you tie it too tight (which I learned the hard way)

I love these boots. I ordered them before it snowed 30 inches and was out in the snow all day. Not even a little bit of water got in. I couldn't be more satisfied. Sometimes walking around NYC it gets a little difficult but they're definitely made perfect for the snow. They also look amazing and everyone has something nice to say about them. (they go great with skinny jeans)
on March 8, 2017
I got these for the winter months in my shop where the concrete floor is just too cold for sneakers. For a few weeks the left boot cuff was digging into my leg, it has since worked itself out. I never really went for Timberland's because of their popularity as "fashion", so I have to say that I am impressed with the quality of these. Basically the only reason I took a chance on these was the fact that they aren't the standard yellow. They're a good boot for the money. I've taken these to ocean and being waterproof and gusseted I stood in the water and they kept me dry. I climbed a mountain in the snow with them my feet did not get cold. I couldn't say enough about these. Well worth the money.
on January 4, 2016
My first set of Timb's lasted my almost 10 years. Would have gone even longer had my cats not gotten to them. This year I needed some new boots for winter, and my wife told me to pick a pair out for Christmas. I knew I wanted to go back with another pair of Timberlands, and the ankle support and color kind of pulled me in on the Earthkeepers.

I'll admit, break-in time did hurt, there were quite a few places that rubbed and left me sore for a few days, but now that I've got them broken in, I could wear them all day and not even think twice about it. The strip on the back of the boot makes it easy to slip on/off. The laces are the same style I had on my original pair and do the job well. I've only had them for around 2 weeks, but I see myself in them for years to come.
on March 3, 2017
I've been wearing boots as my go to daily shoe for over 10 years. It's been a hard struggle finding a pair that will last and that have grip and that are comfortable for walking long distances in.

With that said, this is my 2nd pair of Timberland Earthkeepers and I'm going to be upfront - I don't like how quickly they tend to wear out. Part of that is probably to do with how much I wear them and the variety of weather and terrain I had covered whilst wearing them.

But!

They are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Even breaking them in was a joy and was unaccompanied by typical discomfort I usually experience breaking in boots (I'm looking at you, Doc Martens!). The cushioning inside tends to last quite a while, and the support remains throughout its lifetime. Plus they look great.

The downside is that the tread starts to go almost immediately. Within 6 months I basically had no tread, and after a year it was breaking down the sole of the shoe itself. It was because of this I almost didn't buy another pair, but after trying a variety of other non-Timberland boots I realised that the Timberland Earthkeepers were the best boots I've owned, even if they barely last a year.

So while this isn't perfect, I have to say that this is the closest I've gotten to finding the white whale of boots.
on December 9, 2016
It's been a while since I've donned a pair of "Timbos". While not your typical "Deadazz" Wheat pair, these are for the more ..refined gent, who prefers to hike, mountain climb, or simply look stylish on the way to the office.
In all seriousness, this is a solid pair of boots. It's VERY comfortable and lighter than I remember Timbs being. I love the color and hope I can maintain it. I'll update this review after a few months, but after a few wears so far, you can't go wrong.
on June 4, 2017
Had these for a few years now. The size was a full inch larger than their size conversion chart suggested. These also hurt my feet so much during the break in period because there were no cushion inserts. If I could rewind time, back to checkout, I would have canceled my order.

Moreover, I thought I was paying $100 or so dollars but I was instead charged in pounds or euros so it obviously cost more. Checkout showed US currency all the way up to inserting credit card information. If they wouldn't have been so greedy as to make me pay for return shipping so that I could get the correct size and use my checkout experience to refine their size conversion chart accuracy; instead of reading this poor review you'd be reading how well they took care of their customer and how they cared more about getting the correct boot to me than profits.

Many people have made positive comments to me about the look of this boot and asked where I bought them. But then I had to tell them how I ended up with boots too large for my feet, how painful they were without buying inserts separately, and why I now warn anyone who asked about them about wasting your time and money ordering footwear online and why I will only buy footwear from brick and mortar stores that let you try them on.
on June 28, 2016
The boots look better than the image on Amazon. The fit is exceptional, and the appearance of these boots is even better! As always, the shipping was fast and ordering these boots was easy. A great pair of boots for casual wear, they look excellent with just about any pair of jeans. These boots are lighter than I expected, and I have no problem wearing them all day without any sign of fatigue.
review image review image
on February 19, 2016
Well made boot, as you would expect from Timberland. Boot fits like a glove and provides excellent warmth and moisture protection. I've worn them in 2 feet of snow and stayed warm and dry for hours of shoveling snow. The only issue I have is they are slightly narrower than my previous Timberland boots. Next time I'll order a wider pair. Also, the color does not quite match the pictures here on Amazon, but I still like the shaded coloring on the actual product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.