Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rugged Lace-Up Boot,Golden Beige Roughcut,7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- 100% Recycled PET lining
- Anit Fatigue Footbed
- 100% Organic Cotton Laces
- Green Rubber 42% Recycled Rubber outsole
Customers Also Viewed
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 11.6 x 5.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- ASIN: B004L36WG8
- Item model number: Earthkeepers Rugged Lace-Up
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have never owned a pair of Timberland shoes in my life, though my wife does and she swears by them.
The Black Friday deal was too good to pass, so I just HAD to buy this.
Product came in it's original box, nicely double-boxed by Amazon so that it would reach me safely.
The quality is excellent!
I have absolutely no complaints - these shoes look good, they feel great, and I feel like I could climb a mountain in them. (which is exactly what I bought them for)
A sweet 20-something-year-old girl (almost half my age!) even complimented me on my nice shoes, which makes it deserve even more than the 5 stars I could give. All-in-all, a great purchase.
The only reason why I did not give 5 start is, the shoes had some scratches. Looks like it was either mishandled while packing. Also one of the shoe had a small grove kinda in the front which was covered up with glue