Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on January 15, 2016
This pair of shoes are one of the MOST comfortable that I have ever had, not just another review that tells you that they're comfortable, but right out of the box they fit snug and I've wore them for span of 2 hours to over 9 hours and they're are fabulous. On top of comfort, they look formal enough for job interview and also soft enough to walk/run around through daily routine(s).
on December 7, 2014
I am wearing New ballance in 10D and Nike Airmax series in 10D. This shoes 10D are a little bit larger and loose than expected. I have to wear a thick socks then fit in the shoes. I think 9.5W will fit me.Anyway, I love this shoes, I will buy 9.5W next time.
on March 9, 2017
poor quality look cheap in person
on May 9, 2015
Expected great durability from the reviews. I was happy with the comfort, size, and style. The soles are glued on in several pieces which came loose and made the shoes unwearable in a short amount of time.
on May 1, 2016
It looks good, the sensorflex sole is comfortable, the leather is little hard. For all day wear, it is not as good as cushion running shoes, but, it is good as leather shoes.
on January 8, 2015
I normally wear a size 12.5. I knew Timberland boots ran big as I have size 12 boots. I ordered 11.5 boat shoes which were still too large and ended up going with 11s.
on December 17, 2014
I need a wide shoe and these are the most comfortable I've ever owned. They are top quality, super support and really great to wear. The first time I put them on, they felt like I had worn them for a year! Wish I could get another color in exact same style.
on July 1, 2015
usually i need a US10.before i got it,from the reviews,I know it is a little large.so i ordered a US9.5.but it is still too large.
I am disappointed to the shoe.
on July 10, 2016
Stylish and comfortable. 2E is VERY wide, consider that.
on January 5, 2015
Comfortable, sturdy, nice looks. Would buy more on different colors to replace worn rockports. Very pleased with timberland. Hopefully, they last as long as my other shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question