Timberland Men's Heritage Chukka Boot
|Price:||$81.99 - $148.99|
- Rubber sole
- Rawhide lace for durability
- Anti fatigue leather covered footbed for all day comfort
- Green Rubber siped outsole for better traction
- Handsewn stitching on upper for authentic Timberland styling
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This shoe features authentic rawhide lace for durability. Handsewn stitching on upper reflects Timberland quality and authenticity. New 3/4 anti-fatigue, leather-covered footbed provides all-day comfort and support. Recycled rubber outsole is siped for better traction.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008VQJTV6
- Item model number: Heritage Boat Chukka
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: