|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.95 - $229.92 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle" from arch
- Padded collar for comfortable fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Don't let cold, wet weather dictate your style. Kick it fresh year-round with classic Timberland's..
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXFZM40
- Item model number: TB027092713
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 16, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I've kept and stored the boots in good condition as specified by the manufacturer. I have a pair of Frye Boots as well which were bought, used and stored together with the Timberland boots in the same enviroment and conditions - the Frye boots are in perfect condition but the Timberland boots have developed mold/mildew, which i cannot get rid of it even after trying all sort of mold/mildew removal solutions.
Due to this problem the inner linning has started to disintegrate and if the mold will spread to the outer leather layer, then i will need throw the boots away.
I am hugely disappointed with with the seller's attitude and lack of cooperation and with the quality of the product - which is unacceptable for Timberland products - maybe they were fake !
I never wanted to spend this much on boots, but the ones I usually buy are at the same price. This is my first pair with the distressed oil finish.