Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 494 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 518 reviews
on April 3, 2017
I like this boot. It fit's about the same as Nike's. The boot is pretty bulky, and like the description says, does add about 1 1/2" to your height. They are comfortable, but has taken about a week to break in. If you're not use to wearing work boots like I am, then it takes some getting use to walking with them. I had to "Frankenstein" walk with them for the first day until I learned how to walk with them. They don't run too much warmer then say some Air Jordan's, but they are heavily padded. These boots give you peace of mind knowing that if there were a zombie apocalypse, your feet will be ok. I work in a Woodshop, and I suspect they should last me for years.
on April 25, 2014
After looking at the main 3 styles of this line and deciding to not purchase a steel toe I felt these fit the bill for what i needed .. Sizing appeared to be normal from all the reviews with a few exceptions so i stopped by a local retailer and just tried on a Timberline boot ( not this Line as they didn't carry these ) just to get an idea ...Although a steel toe line, they seemed normal so i ordered my usual size.. Boot fits great. Design of the lace loops pictured is excellent and works easily to snug up comfortably.. Sole is very flexible and toe room is ample in a medium width.
First time purchasing a Timberline Boot and I'm very pleased. Actual purchased 2 pairs and gave the first pair to my son who recently joined my Company. He wore them one day and stated these boots are incredible.... Have to agree. Feel great, support well. can't ask for more...
on August 16, 2017
These are the worst boots over $40 I have ever had in my life. I work for the railroad and these were recommended by a co-worker. From day one they were very hot, uncomfortable and not water proof in the least.

After less than one year of work they are falling apart inside and out. The sole still has a good amount of grip, but that doesn't really matter because the rest of the boots are starting to go. I went back to wearing my old redwings that these were supposed to replace. I will never buy a pair of timberland boots again, zero stars is not an option or that is what I would pick.
review image review image review image
on August 30, 2017
The Timberland Pro Hyperion is just the boot I needed. Breathes great, protects my feet in all weather, and most of all is kind to my feet as I recover from plantar fasciitis. Definitely will be keeping Timberland on my shoe and boot speed dial for all future needs. BTW the price is 200 bucks cheaper than the next best feeling/fitting competitor.
on May 25, 2015
I am a machinist running a horizontal boring mill (5 axis CNC). The boots are the only ones I've ever bought that were comfortable right out of the box. I would give the 5 stars if it were not for the short life span of the tread in my field. They last me about 4-6 months walking on sharp metal chips every day. They would probably last a year or longer in most jobs.
on July 11, 2017
Have worn timberland boots for very many years and have had no complaints till these . They were great the first 3 months, then pretty much over night they just kill my feet, absolutely no support in the arch, and heels. Looks like I'm going to look else where for my work boots here on out, very disappointing to say the least.
on July 29, 2013
The Only word Needed. Have wore move expensive boots from other manufacturers but once I bought a pair of these no need to Look any Further. Being a electrician and on my feet many hours a day/night the Anti Fatigue Tech. works fantastic. And in a industrial environment you can't ask for anything else....All I will buy from now on.
on May 14, 2016
So far I love these boots. I have used Timberland Pros as work boots for two years now. My last pair just wore out after two years of getting worked hard. I then switched to this hiking boot because the leather wore out which might have last longer with some added care. But I walk a lot, dig, kick, climb, and in all sorts of manner of conditions so I thought I would give the hiking style a try. So far they feel even more comfortable and are as good as if not better than the last pros I used.

One bit of caution is that these boots do not breathe well. So when it is hot your sweat builds up inside. It is a trade off between water proof or sweat and I opt for the sweat which is easier to deal and cope with than getting soaked.

Other negative is wear the boots are manufactured.
on November 3, 2015
I've had these boots for 6 months now and wear them as my primary work boots. I usually work 8 to 12 hour days, and at least for me, these have cut down my fatigue quite a bit. I am hard on my boots, and wear and tear is minimal, the tread is still in great shape and I haven't had any issues with them.
I usually buy Carolina or Carhartt boots. The one thing I like the best about these boots is they have more room for my toes than a traditional work boot, and the comfort is as good, if not better because of the added support, as tennis shoes. The toe guard is very nice, it shows no signs of wear. I have no regrets for the purchase.
on May 22, 2017
good rugged shoe...and I go through work boots pretty quickly. Only issue is the same as with several other brands that I've purchased, it's not really waterproof. My feet stay dry in the rain or wet mud, but water will get in when I stand in more than an inch of water. Good support and comfy soles. So far so good, but I have yet to find a work boot that will last more than 3 months. Keeping my fingers crossed, because I really want this one to last.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.