Timberland PRO Men's Insulated Hiking Boot,Brown,7 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- 3M® 200g Thinsulate insulation
- TiTAN® shaped steel toe
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle® lining
- Molded EVA midsole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take on the elements on the Timberland® Notch men's boot. It features a waterproof full-grain leather upper and 200g Thinsulate insulation for a warm, dry fit. The molded EVA midsole provides responsive cushioning, while a rubber lug outsole offers dependable traction on tricky terrain.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.85 pounds
- ASIN: B004A1B6XU
- Item model number: INSULATED HIKER BROWN-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 30, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: