We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Water-repellent Chukka boot featuring lace-up vamp with blind eyelets and logo emblem at side shaft
- Perforated tongue and heel panel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Timberland 9004B Earthkeepers Kempton Chukka has all the Timberland durability in a dressier look! These premium full-grain chukkas have a durable, water-based water repellent that creates a barrier of protection to help keep your feet dry and comfortable. The Climapath technology vents moisture up and out of your shoes to help your feet stay dry. These boots also feature 100% organic coton laces, a TPR welt, EVA midsoles for all-day cushioning and shock absorption, and SensorFlex technology that delivers underfoot support, independent suspension, and greater flexibility for the ultimate smooth ride over any terrain.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00L2OYQ9Y
- Item model number: TB09004B001
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 12, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remember folks, there are many good looking chukka boots out there but many are not comfortable. Shop around and try them on and compare. Don't settle just on looks, here is one that is good looking and comfortable to boot! I highly recommend this Timberland EK Kempton Chukka.
- Definitely more durable than most shoes/boots similar to these...I'm not worried about the soles losing their traction or a hole developing in them.
- These look sharp...I have a pair of wingtips that I reserve for when I'm wearing a suit - these look good when I'm rocking jeans with a button up and sportcoat; they also look good if I'm rocking jeans and a hoodie (in my professional capacity I basically split my time 50/50 between said outfits...it's great that the same pair of shoes work for either). Highly recommend these for anyone who's looking for a versatile pair of boots that can serve them well for business casual purposes, or casual purposes...the sole is one of the things that sets them apart (in a good way) from other chukkas.
One small caveat - the back edge bit into my ankle while I was breaking them in. Made a nasty blister that has gone away now that they've broken in. Wear thick socks if you've got thick ankles and can feel that edge biting in!