We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Durable, water-based SiO2 water repellent treatment
- Climapath technology vents moisture up and out
- SensorFlex technology delivers suspension and flexibility
- 100% organic cotton laces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Timberland have streamlined the super shock-absorbing Timberland® Kempton Chukka to be their most elegant gent’s ankle boot yet. You’ll love the Climapath™ technology - it keeps feet feeling drier and fresher all day through. With a leather well and SensorFlex™ for flexible, all-terrain comfort. Features: Premium full-grain leather Climapath™ technology vents moisture up and out 100% organic cotton laces TPR welt Leather welt (TB09168B214) EVA midsole SensorFlex™ technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and greater flexibility Green Rubber™ lug outsole made from 42% recycled rubber .
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.3 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.82 pounds
- ASIN: B0185SNPTG
- Item model number: CA15RD
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remember folks, there are many good looking chukka boots out there but many are not comfortable. Shop around and try them on and compare. Don't settle just on looks, here is one that is good looking and comfortable to boot! I highly recommend this Timberland EK Kempton Chukka.
- Definitely more durable than most shoes/boots similar to these...I'm not worried about the soles losing their traction or a hole developing in them.
- These look sharp...I have a pair of wingtips that I reserve for when I'm wearing a suit - these look good when I'm rocking jeans with a button up and sportcoat; they also look good if I'm rocking jeans and a hoodie (in my professional capacity I basically split my time 50/50 between said outfits...it's great that the same pair of shoes work for either). Highly recommend these for anyone who's looking for a versatile pair of boots that can serve them well for business casual purposes, or casual purposes...the sole is one of the things that sets them apart (in a good way) from other chukkas.