|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Rubber sole
- Premium full grain and Everguard leather
- Goodyear Welt Cast Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Aggressive tread design with slip resistant properties
- 10 X more abrasion resistant that regular leather
- 30 Day comfort guarantee
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The men's Timberland® Pro Power Welt 6" Steel Toe work boot is created exclusively for the working professional who needs the best comfort on the job. The PowerFit comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support, delivering maximum comfort all day long.
These premium steel-toe leather workboots are waterproof to keep feet dry. Packed with features you need on the job, they feature Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology for a durable chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability. Plus, they're slip-resistant, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant and unbeatably comfortable.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0028N7KDC
- Item model number: PWRWELT6IN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The boots are comfortable even working outdoors on uneven surfaces for 9 hours each day, 6 days a week. Of all the boots that I have own, these provide the best traction on oily surfaces.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some of the best boots I've ever owned. I am a truck driver and do a lot of hiking and yard work with them as well. Always kept my feet dry, they were light and comfortable. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nickels
1 YEAR UPDATE:
I have owned these boots for over a year now and have been exceptionally pleased with them.
I researched a lot before settling on these boots. Read more
The boot went to high over the ankle couldn't wear otherwise was dissapointed cause they are nice bootsPublished 4 months ago by ladymccoy
Took some time getting used to,as I'm not a regular boot wearer,but, after a few days it was like I been wearing boots forever ,would recommend .Published 4 months ago by Daniel
Best boots i have ever had... strong and water proof... they last me a full yearPublished 4 months ago by greg schmidt