Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Timberland Men's 6 Inch Premium Helcor Fabric Boot

on March 10, 2014
Order got delayed due to weather...and I still received no later than expected...price was great as well as quality ...no complaints
on December 10, 2013
Fast delivery, great fit. Would have been fantastic had the tongue been stitched for waterproof like other boots, but still better than expected.
on February 12, 2015
To big but nice I gave them to my dad instead
on November 30, 2013
Great boot all around. Love that it was imported from the Dominican Republic. I do wish it came with black laces tho.
on December 22, 2013
I wear Tim's all the time (my son's words) but these by far are the best fitting Tim's I've ever owned.
on August 29, 2014
Exactly what expected great quality fit perfect
on December 25, 2015
Good quality and works good for snow
on March 2, 2014
First day wore it doesn't feel authentic and when you look inside the shoe doesn't really say much that approves it as real. I would really love if You can provide me some proof that it's real or I need it too return it ASAP thank you.
on March 20, 2015
Got these for my boyfriend for Christmas and he LOVED them. I was very pleaded with the quality. The only issue was that the back of the boots would dig into his skin. He can't wear them without long socks or else he'll have cuts.
on May 4, 2015
Product was everything I expected and very pleased with my overall shopping experience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.