|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's Rime Ridge Waterproof Boot
|Price:||$149.50 - $149.95|
- Leather and synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- EVA midsole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
These versatile winter Timberland Rime Ridge Duck Boots are ideal for shoveling show, chopping wood or sledding with the family.
The Timberland Rime Ridge boot for men is perfect for all your outdoor winter adventures, whether you're snowmobiling or just shoveling the walk. The leather and fabric upper is sturdy and waterproof, with a cozy fabric lining and padded collar. Inside, 200 grams of Thinsulate provide extra insulation from the cold. The rugged, toothy sole provides protection and a solid step, while the lace-up front keeps the fit tight and secure.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004J2RBIE
- Item model number: Rime Ridge Waterproof
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Timberland Men's Rime Ridge Waterproof Boot,Wheat,12 M US
is my husbands second pair they wear so well in the rugged area we live in and he never wants anyother kind of boot than Rime Ridge Waterproof Boot ~ the comfort is amazing the day we purchased from Amazon..
This boot has a slim design, so if you have a wide foot this is not the boot for you.
I used additional impregnation-spray for the upper leather part for additional waterproofing and easier cleaning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best boots, they got me through the snow storm I get a lot of complimentsPublished 5 months ago by Irwing Flores
Bought these boots for a December cruise up the Rhine River (Switzerland to Germany). They are reasonably comfortable, largely waterproof, and very warm.Published 7 months ago by Greg Hicks
I love it very good and very worms One off the best boots everPublished 7 months ago by sherbl gafary
Very warm and comfortable. I live on Long Island and they kept my feet warm.Published 23 months ago by Frugal