|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.99 - $186.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Classically rugged work boot with waterproof, abrasion-resistant upper
- Seam-sealed construction
- Lug nut-style eyelets
- Durable rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't let cold, wet weather dictate your style. Kick it fresh year-round with classic waterproof Timberland's..
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00911D6D2
- Item model number: 6" Basic Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: