Timberland Men's Stormbuck Lite Oxford,Tan,15 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Fit: True to Size
- Outsole: Compression-Molded EVA
- Upper: Tumbled Nubuck
- Features of this item include: Eco-Friendly, Water Resistant
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This oxford is made with unlined uppers from a LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort and durability, DWR-treated for water resistance to help keep feet dry. The shoe features 100% organic cotton uppers, an EcoSmart® fiber footbed cover for exceptional barefoot comfort, anti-fatigue removable footbed for all day comfort and support and an extremely lightweight and flexible upper.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00B824RDK
- Item model number: Stormbuck Lite Plain Toe Ox
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: