BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 1, 2014
These are my 5th pair of Timberland PRO boots. Very light, nice and wide. will last around 2yrs of pretty constant wear 5 days a week walking the shop floor. I would not recommend these for outside construction type work or climbing ladders etc... the soles just don't hold up to heavy abuse. I am a supervisor and walk several miles a night on a concrete floor inside, they are perfect for that. After about a year and a half / 2 years every pair as failed in the same way. The sole will crack about midway and eventually deteriorate completely but it's hard to expect much more from $100 boots. Very good for the $
on April 18, 2013
This is my 3rd pair. They last about a year with me wearing them 99% of the time. The soles will wear out first. I could buy redwings at twice the cost and have them last 1.5 to 2 years or buy these and get a new clean pair each year. No complaints, just wish the soles would last longer. I am a hvac techincian by trade.
on October 10, 2017
Very comfortable, first boot ive ever worn that i did not have to change the insoles. Only gripe is the laces are too short for the loops provided, will be changing to a longer lace when these wear out. Not to mention that the top 2 laces are harder than normal to tie which is why I dropped a star. My boots typically do not last past 6 months, however due to the build quality of these they may be an exception.
on October 8, 2014
Im one of those folks that are extremely hard to please with footwear. If it doesnt feel right brand new Im not going to see if it changes after they "wear in". These boots fit perfectly, feel great and take a hard day like a champ.First pair of work boots I have owned that didn't require a gel insert!

Well constructed mostly leather. One of the deductions from a 5 star are the cardboard inserts at the heel although they havent caused an issue in a year now. When lacing up the hooks on the top are very shallow making lacing a less than perfect experience adding to the deduction.

The boots were bought primarily for comfort and the EH rating that is mandatory for electrical workers and fit this description perfectly. I only hope they are still making them when the time comes for replacement.
on November 8, 2013
I have owned Timberland PRO boots for several years and have always loved the way they feel all day long. This is the first time that I bought the Lace to Toe Safety boot and they couldn't be better. After one week of wearing them every other day they are broken in enough to now wear everyday. The size runs about normal, maybe slightly big because the toe is so roomy due to the safety toe. I typically wear a 12 or a 13, it all depends on the width as 12M tend to be a little narrow and occasionally too short, but 12M is always the size I order with Timberland boots and they are consistent in my experiences. Why spend $50 more at your local Sears or another retailer when you can have these delivered to your door in a few short days. I ordered on a Friday with the free shipping and had them in my hands three days later on Monday afternoon. Don't hesitate to pick up these quality built boots at a very reasonable price, your feet will thank you for it!
on February 10, 2017
Hands down the best work boot iv ever worn iv had these for 2 years now i wear them 40 hours a week in manufacturing. They are just now starting to get uncomfortable from the insole wearing out im about to buy another pair! Their well worth the money. Iv spent more on running shoes that wernt as comfortable as these are! I wear 11 2e they fit perfect!
on August 23, 2015
I purchased these in 10.5M after purchasing the Timberland Pro Men's Direct Attach 8" Steel Toe Boot in 10.5M for last winter. Those boots feel rock solid on my feet and I can wear them all day. The Titans are good, but didn't quite have the same feel. Maybe the arch support is different, maybe its the lack of insulation or just because its a shorter boot. Overall the boot is good, the leather is comfortable and supple and the boot can be worth right out of the box. Better for indoor/warehouse work over rugged outdoor construction work but would work for either. They seem to run just a tad big but I've never had an comfort issues and they look nice with jeans or even with shorts.
on September 23, 2013
These are a worthwhile investment. I really don't like safety toe shoes in general and was pleasantly surprised by these boots. Not only are they comfortable, they are lightweight. They do not feel heavy and clunky like normal safety shoes. The leather is supple and flexible so there is no break-in time required. The soles have very good padding. All of my other boots required inserts but these have held up nicely with the stock insoles. Two other features that have been helpful are the height of the boot itself and size of toe box. These are available in wide widths which not only improves comfort, it allows me to get a shorter size making them fit better than getting a half size larger in regular width to achieve the necessary room for my duck shaped foot. I find the height of the boot to be better than most for my ankles. Some boots seem to be too high and rub the sides of my lower leg which quickly becomes uncomfortable. After many miles and long days in the ship yard, these have proven to be the most comfortable safety boots I have ever worn. I recommend them to anyone needing high quality boots at a reasonable price.
on August 11, 2016
Best work boots ever. This is my second pair. I'll buy these again. Extremely comfortable and they look nice.
Update: these lasted nearly 2 years. I didn't rebuy them. I decided to try some made in America boots this time.
on October 13, 2015
My husband is a repeat buyer of these work boots. They fit his wide foot comfortably for all day wear...as long as the anti-fatigue insoles are in place. The only downfall with this particular purchase was that we had to purchase the anti-fatigue insoles separately, whereas they are usually already in the boots when purchased at a department/sporting goods store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.