Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 29, 2017
really light and breathable , good for summer time . they are not good for heavy duty work . I work in construction and the front side of the sole rips apart already after a couple of months . for the rest they are really comfortable
2 people found this helpful
on October 28, 2015
I am still a firm believer in Timberland, however this particular style did not work for me. I bought them as a summer work boot but initially wore them with thick socks and all seemed well. The next day I tried to wear them with my regular socks and the upper lace hook rivets bit into me with every step. I tried to adjust the tongue to cover the rivets but to no avail. Thank goodness for their 30 day comfort guarantee that comes with Timberland.
3 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2016
I already have several cuts in the boots. They are light weight in all ways. Perfect for walking and standing in the plant all day, I did have to get different soles. They do get wet as any boot does. They are somewhat comfortable. For the price or cheaper I would buy again but alot of people may need something more durable.
on September 22, 2017
Love these boots. Very light for steel toe. Comfortable insole. On my 2nd pair. Worn for 1 year plus with zero complains
on December 29, 2017
These run a little big maybe 1/2 size. Very comfortable and the mink oil keeps them looking brand new. Very fast break in time
on June 27, 2017
Junk soles. Purchased as work boot and arrived May 30. Its June 26 and only have three days to return and not time to do so. Both boots have torn on the soles in exact spot. Only gave two stars for comfort. Junk and no time to return.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 29, 2015
I continue to re-buy these boots as they wear out. I am a former finance guy who now works in manufacturing, and I feel far more comfortable with the protection these boots provide when walking any of our plants. These also look decent with normal wool dress pants. Most of all, they are light-weight and comfortable. I strongly recommend them.
on April 24, 2017
Great boots for work. I am 280# and work 9 hr days on my feet all day these boots are very comfortable I started wairing timberland pros for about 7yrs they are the only work boot I buy anymore. I've tried redwing, Iron Age, rocky, high test, wolverine, carhart, Georgia's, and even Arita. Nothing compares to the timberlands.
2 people found this helpful
on March 14, 2016
I really need a 2E width. The W format does not seem to fit me well. I purchased, based on the size display showing 2E width, but upon arrival the boots were labeled as W. After wearing, to get a feel if the W would work, the boots rubbed badly. The boot build and style were great, just not a good fit.
on October 28, 2012
These boots are GREAT! I love them, they remind me of my old Ultimate Treckers which I had for about 10 years. Of course I originally got them at Nordstrom's and they repaired them a couple of times. But these boots feel really good so far. I need some of the shoe oil since I scrape them up a bit since the are work boots. Pretty comfortable but I need a little more arch support since I'm dang flat footed so I move my Superfeet inserts into them and they are SUPER Comfortable now. We'll see how long they last. I wear them for about 16hours a day and my last steel toe Timberlands lasted a year before the soles were worn down to no grip and the leather started looking tired.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.