We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Chelsea boot featuring contrast side gores at shaft and double-stitched welt
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rustic design roots this classic Chelsea boot out in nature.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 11.5 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00B9PBWZ2
- Item model number: Tremont Chelsea
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The nice people in Amazon who do all their reviews were very insightful and in the end I took a gamble and hoped they fit well.
The boots fit well and are easy to put on. No more laces for me and had them for about a week now. Leather is just slightly stiff but very comfortable. Hopefully they last and so far very happy with my purchase.
Unfortunately they seem to have absolutely no traction.
This winter has been especially dangerous as even the slightest bit of ice or water is a hazard.