|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Hiker boot in abrasion-resistant leather featuring waterproof seam-sealed construction and gunmetal-tone D-ring lacing
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Conquer the great outdoors in this waterproof hiker crafted from abrasion-resistant, full-grain leather. Seam-sealed construction is guaranteed to keep feet dry in any weather. Padded collar and tongue, removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort. Durable rubber lug sole with B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system for improved traction and durability. Imported.
Men's Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot. A well crafted boot made for hiking. Premium full-grain leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance. Seam-sealer waterproof construction to keep feet dry in any weather. Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort. Removable dual-density EVA footbed for comfort. External heel covering for rear foot protection. Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on various terrain.
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018GX2XHU
- Item model number: White Ledge Mid Waterproof
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: