|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$60.76 - $144.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Hiker boot in abrasion-resistant leather featuring waterproof seam-sealed construction and gunmetal-tone D-ring lacing
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA footbed for all-day comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pave the path to adventure in the Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof hiking boot. This men's boot is waterproof to keep your feet dry and its rubber outsole provides excellent traction so you can focus on the trail. You're sure to have a positive outdoor experience when you have this Timberland waterproof boot on your feet. A removable, dual-density, EVA footbed provides comfort and is perforated for additioanl air circulation. This Timberland boot features a durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system, which involves lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance. Be the master of your terrain with the Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof!
Men's Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot. A well crafted boot made for hiking. Premium full-grain leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance. Seam-sealer waterproof construction to keep feet dry in any weather. Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort. Removable dual-density EVA footbed for comfort. External heel covering for rear foot protection. Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on various terrain.
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018GX2XHU
- Item model number: White Ledge Mid Waterproof
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These boots fit perfectly, were true to size, and required absolutely no break-in time. Yes, zero break-in time. The first day I wore them was the day I flew out, and they felt great. Truly waterproof (at least up to a few inches) and sturdy. I put these boots through some abuse on that trip and they held up great. Cleaned up easily too. I'll be buying a second pair.